So I lost my new phone...

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Anyone ever recovered one? The fucker who found it turn it off... obv will have to turn it on when he wants to sell it, google blocked it and send a message with my house number and email... so did the app PREY which is great and I recommend 100%, gives GPS location, takes pics and sends to my email, sounds an alarm and also sends a message...

Guy wont be able to sell it only way is contacting me and asking for ransom. Of course I will say yes, sure Ill pay.

Gonna give him some old fashioned brass knuckle beating... I will break a face today boys.

Guest pocketrockets

Phone has not been turned back on since 8am... which makes me think it was taken by someone who is at work 8-4 9-5 kinda deal and is waiting to get out to go and try and sell it... when they turn it on theyll see my contact info with a reward offer.

Bunch of super nice people here... bunch of info lost and the hassle of buying a new phone while paying other stuff that should be priority, not to mention all the memoties I had of my ex gf (pics, audios, even a couple of videos of us together that have no price on it).

Im bummed, if I dont get it back this sucks.

Guest pocketrockets

Did your laptop overheat as well???

Maybe the forum can raise some funds for PocketDizzle!

No bro my laptop was just getting obsolete so I sold it while it still had a semi decent value... actually was gonna buy a new desktop this upcoming week and now that will have to wait 3 weeks more... and the new laptop probably 2 months, I have to live on an organized budget of paying shit I owe and replacing shit I need to make some extra money on the side... everytime im coming close to a goal, something like this happens.

Guest pocketrockets

Do you have a "cloud" that contains info

No BBB... i dont think I did that with my contacts, notes and/or whatsapp chat histoy. I already signed off from everything google from my phone remotely, and changed the pw cause my main fear is someone accesing my google acct browser and having some access to my emails, neteller, betting accounts.

My gf and I are history which is for the best since I was going insane... and I guess is better if I lose those memories cause I used to get drunk/fucked and just listen to the audios and videos, making it harder to get over her...

Guest pocketrockets

Oh boy. Was your video on that phone? Good luck in recovery mission PR

it was on the phone but thats not a concern to me, if they dont cooperate I can simply block the phone for the rest of eternity

Guest pocketrockets

This is how the PREY interface looks while waiting for my phone to be turned back on... 

I seriously recommend it to you guys, great for tablets, mobiles and laptops

Guest pocketrockets

Phone stole +210

Phone dropped in street run over,crushed -115

Phone in your house -175

Dude, in street run over crushed is a strong stupid possibility.

Not in my house cause it had over 50% battery so no sense it turning itself off after 5 incoming calls.