FISHHEAD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

PR are you a native of CR or born elsewhere? Ever though of moving to America?

Born here, mom is American/Costarican dual citizenship. Dad is Italian/Costarican. Mom lived in NJ till she was like 12, moved down to CR. Dad lived in San Francisco in the 70s while racing for Honda, he was a dirt bike national champion.

I talked with the embassy about my green card rights... figures they passed a law in Dec 1986 where every children born abroad of an American mom had to live with his mom in the US for 5-10 years for getting a green card... parents never moved back, I even asked if I could exchange military service for the green card... they told me I should speak with a recruiter directly but is not a service they provide and I could apply if I was already living there not from abroad.

Pretty sure I can do it via marriage fairly easily, up there or down here.

Sucks.

Guest pocketrockets

Lived in Long Beach for a year when parents had a big fight... but that was in 1993, my mother's godmother owns a company up there. We did the whole drive from LA to LV... stayed at the Mirage, fun times for a kid.

Born here, mom is American/Costarican dual citizenship. Dad is Italian/Costarican. Mom lived in NJ till she was like 12, moved down to CR. Dad lived in San Francisco in the 70s while racing for Honda, he was a dirt bike national champion.

I talked with the embassy about my green card rights... figures they passed a law in Dec 1986 where every children born abroad of an American mom had to live with his mom in the US for 5-10 years for getting a green card... parents never moved back, I even asked if I could exchange military service for the green card... they told me I should speak with a recruiter directly but is not a service they provide and I could apply if I was already living there not from abroad.

Pretty sure I can do it via marriage fairly easily, up there or down here.

Sucks.

Oh wow.

How is living conditions in CR and the gambling scene. I'm guessing the online books there don't keep a big safe with money at there offices right?

Guest pocketrockets

Oh wow.

How is living conditions in CR and the gambling scene. I'm guessing the online books there don't keep a big safe with money at there offices right?

Living conditions not bad, but not optimal. Pretty sure the US has better AND worse spots, US is so BIG it really has places that stand out as little countries within the borders. The "gambling" scene is lame, certainly better 15-20 years ago when there were over 150 sportbooks operating and functional, now ith less than 50, or even 30, there is not much of a scene. Poker scene kinda sucks as well, fish ecosystem dried a while and while there are a lot of bad regs out there the good reg ratio is just bigger.

Some books keep safes with cash for sure... gotta store those WU/MG transactions somewhere plus have some spending cash for office supplies and else... most books pay in cash, except 5dimes and cris who pay by bank. Id petty much move elsewhere, not out of disliking CR but hungry for new adventures and new people.

CR is tiny... I cant go to a pub without running into people I dislike, ex gfs, ex buddies... etc

Living conditions not bad, but not optimal. Pretty sure the US has better AND worse spots, US is so BIG it really has places that stand out as little countries within the borders. The "gambling" scene is lame, certainly better 15-20 years ago when there were over 150 sportbooks operating and functional, now ith less than 50, or even 30, there is not much of a scene. Poker scene kinda sucks as well, fish ecosystem dried a while and while there are a lot of bad regs out there the good reg ratio is just bigger.

Some books keep safes with cash for sure... gotta store those WU/MG transactions somewhere plus have some spending cash for office supplies and else... most books pay in cash, except 5dimes and cris who pay by bank. Id petty much move elsewhere, not out of disliking CR but hungry for new adventures and new people.

CR is tiny... I cant go to a pub without running into people I dislike, ex gfs, ex buddies... etc

Oh wow

Good info man

Yea you would most certainly like it here then

Guest pocketrockets

Head hurts too bad to read all that tonight PR but I will..I want to have proper attention level.

See... you have a way with words missy... and you question why we wonder what you look like!

See... you have a way with words missy... and you question why we wonder what you look like!

See in my head, anyone who's been around knows what I look like...it's not like a big secret...I did videos and have poster friends on FB. One of these days I may ante up a pic just to stop the nonsense, but you guys exert far too much energy on this...lol

But seriously...this headache.....oxy doesn't touch it...aspirin. Tylenol....nothing...wtf...always something.

Guest pocketrockets

See in my head, anyone who's been around knows what I look like...it's not like a big secret...I did videos and have poster friends on FB. One of these days I may ante up a pic just to stop the nonsense, but you guys exert far too much energy on this...lol

But seriously...this headache.....oxy doesn't touch it...aspirin. Tylenol....nothing...wtf...always something.

Oxy not working or you finally quit?

You are the only girl here in this forum, love sports and gambling, sounds fun, intelligent and not that crazy lol... you sound ok, makes a man curious

Send me a pic someday... I would never share it, goes against my code.

Maybe some weed would help, the indica strain is good for pains and anxiety

Oxy not working or you finally quit?

You are the only girl here in this forum, love sports and gambling, sounds fun, intelligent and not that crazy lol... you sound ok, makes a man curious

Send me a pic someday... I would never share it, goes against my code.

Maybe some weed would help, the indica strain is good for pains and anxiety

Oxy. not working. No access to weed and not a fan really anyway. Probably a brain tumor :)

Guest pocketrockets

Oxy. not working. No access to weed and not a fan really anyway. Probably a brain tumor :)

Hahaha simmer DOWN!

I wonder what oxy feels like, been so long since I did any opioid.

Take a hot bath and some ibuprofen

Sometimes if your tense or stressed your muscles tighten thus causing a headache

Take a hot bath and some ibuprofen

Sometimes if your tense or stressed your muscles tighten thus causing a headache

I don't have any ibuprofen :( Bath maybe...but probably not enough energy...ambien may be best option. If not better tomorrow going to schedule massage and / or dr. appointment.

Take a shot of tequila. Picture Kingers undies. Slam your head into a concrete wall until you pass out.

Cheers.