Wow clonapin time

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Lost my mobile, lost my shit... MEM already down by 20... gonna have to call it a night/shitty day

Clonapin recommended dose: 2 drops

Going with 12 here, see you later

Every strain has a different effects

Wong strain 4 u

100s of strains

Every heroin pill has same effect no different

First part correct. 2nd part incorrect. Distinct difference between opiates. Was on them for years when I hurt my back and had my doctor try a bunch of different ones to see what worked. There was a definite difference between the pain relief and how I felt when taking them.

Guest pocketrockets

I recently started using benzos to help me sleep during the day... last time I worked nightshift it was 10 years ago when I was 20 and I also used benzos back then... when I quit, it wasnt that big of a deal... I do know they are very addictive...

I got knocked out for almost 12 hours... wanted to avoid chasing on more NBA BS and/or AM hours tennis lol.

I suffer from sleep paralysis, which I have to say, has increased sinced I started using the klonapin.

First part correct. 2nd part incorrect. Distinct difference between opiates. Was on them for years when I hurt my back and had my doctor try a bunch of different ones to see what worked. There was a definite difference between the pain relief and how I felt when taking them.

Maybe your right. My knowlege of opiates is limited but it's a huge epidemic where I live. One of worst in nation. Lead to a heroin epidemic now.

Guest pocketrockets

Nothing like that first heroin overdose. Nothing

Yep... sad but true. Nothing like that 1st hit either... last me like 8 hours, couldnt even drink water without throwing up, a very diuretic experience

Guest pocketrockets

Klonopin makes me too tired.

When I get depressed I am more about Coke, X and a Dearborn Princess blow job.

Coke is my drug of choice 70% of the time.

I only like X when Im with a girl... I get too touchy so I gotta have someone to squeeze