Wow clonapin time

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Before using modafinil:

Some medical conditions may interact with modafinil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:

• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding

if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement

if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances

if you have liver problems, kidney problems, heart problems (eg, chest pain, heart blood vessel problems, a recent heart attack), or high blood pressure

if you have a history of mental or mood problems (eg, depression, mania, psychosis), suicidal thoughts or actions, or alcohol or other substance abuse or dependence

if you are taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine)

No, no IAG. No OD's. PLEASE.

Severe pain can make you do crazy things. I'm always pretty conscientious about such things, but damn. I was reading online about home remedies for tooth pain, and someone did say to put cocaine on affected tooth. I wouldn't have any idea where to get that here if I wanted to....not that I want to.. was just funny as you said that.

The last oxy may have put a slight dent in pain level. Hope springs eternal.