Had dinner at the Saved by the Bell pop up in Chicago the other night!

Hoops

you guys are nuts

kelly was the only hot chick on that show

unlike stuff like one tree hill and gossip girl where they are all knockouts

Isn't that who they are talking about? (Other than El Chapo)

Wouldn't have figured you for a One Tree Hill guy MM....did you watch FNL?

And while you're here, can I write off association fees on Denver townhome on taxes? I see it you can write off management fees, but i don't know about HOAs

Isn't that who they are talking about? (Other than El Chapo)

Wouldn't have figured you for a One Tree Hill guy MM....did you watch FNL?

And while you're here, can I write off association fees on Denver townhome on taxes? I see it you can write off management fees, but i don't know about HOAs

never watched friday night lights... but liked oth and gossip girl, also the oc, both 90210s, buffy/angel, always watch survivor

of course you can write off the association fees, also throw your cell phone against the rental, travel, etc

what's the point in having a rental property if you aren't shoving a bunch of expenses against it?  although if you don't have any taxable income it doesn't matter anyway

Guest pocketrockets

Did you ever watch laguna beach or the hills?

nope never, maybe I saw a couple of LB episodes but not the hills...  I was already into the real sex, drugs and rocknroll by age 19 so I pretty much dropped the teen drama, had enough of that in real life... as I date 17-20 year old girls petty much til I turned 25

I watched Dexter back then... and Lost

never watched friday night lights... but liked oth and gossip girl, also the oc, both 90210s, buffy/angel, always watch survivor

of course you can write off the association fees, also throw your cell phone against the rental, travel, etc

what's the point in having a rental property if you aren't shoving a bunch of expenses against it? although if you don't have any taxable income it doesn't matter anyway

Isn't the rental and investment income taxable? Not following I guess. I can write off my cell phone? Lol.

You need to watch FNL. You would like.

Isn't the rental and investment income taxable? Not following I guess. I can write off my cell phone? Lol.

You need to watch FNL. You would like.

yes that stuff is taxable... but after depreciation and standard deduction/personal exemption/etc i was thinking you might not have any taxable income/tax

the first 38k or so of qualified dividends and capital gains is taxed at 0 so someone could have 40k of dividends, 20k of net rental income, and still have 0 tax

yes that stuff is taxable... but after depreciation and standard deduction/personal exemption/etc i was thinking you might not have any taxable income/tax

the first 38k or so of qualified dividends and capital gains is taxed at 0 so someone could have 40k of dividends, 20k of net rental income, and still have 0 tax

That's what I would have thought, but when I input my numbers it showed a balance due. and I had money withheld by Ameritrade also which had already been input. Even putting in HOAs etc I am not getting back the full amount of money already put in. After paying in 40k last year, I was really looking forward to getting a refund...even if it were $50. Makes no sense to me. I went from $650 refund to owing as soon as I entered my rental income which was only 15-16k. How does that work?

That's what I would have thought, but when I input my numbers it showed a balance due. and I had money withheld by Ameritrade also which had already been input. Even putting in HOAs etc I am not getting back the full amount of money already put in. After paying in 40k last year, I was really looking forward to getting a refund...even if it were $50. Makes no sense to me. I went from $650 refund to owing as soon as I entered my rental income which was only 15-16k. How does that work?

write some more stuff off against the rental income... without looking at your numbers i can't really speculate

hopefully you are taking depreciation, taxes, repairs/maint, etc

write some more stuff off against the rental income... without looking at your numbers i can't really speculate

hopefully you are taking depreciation, taxes, repairs/maint, etc

I wrote off what I could. I didn't have any maintenance or repairs. I wrote off taxes and depreciation. I will w/o HOAs...that's all I got. Property taxes in Colorado are low. Not sure I have enough to do more than standard deduction. Medical premiums may get me there,

The numbers on the investments are not anywhere near the limits you mentioned. Idk.

I wrote off what I could. I didn't have any maintenance or repairs. I wrote off taxes and depreciation. I will w/o HOAs...that's all I got. Property taxes in Colorado are low. Not sure I have enough to do more than standard deduction. Medical premiums may get me there,

The numbers on the investments are not anywhere near the limits you mentioned. Idk.

sounds more like you wrote off what you should, not what you could

:avril