Vegas gambling news and rumors

GreenDoberman

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNLV landed two more big-time recruits including the JUCO player of the year.

Overnight, their recruiting class ranking jumped from #62 to #12.

The Las Vegas Knights landed the 6th pick in the NHL Draft via the Lottery.  That was their worst possible slot.

Electric Daisy Carnival announced their lineup for this year as well.  It consisted of 100 or so DJ's I have never heard of.

Life is Beautiful announced their lineup for this year's September festival downtown.

Top acts are:  Muse, Gorillaz, Chance the Rapper, Lorde, Blink-182

Not their best compared to other years IMO. Would like to see Gorillaz, but that's about it.

Pawn Stars CHUMLEE opening a new business...

Chumlee is expanding his “Pawn Stars” empire, one Pez dispenser at a time.

“I wanted to start a candy shop, and here we are,” says Austin Russell, blessed with the nickname of Chumlee, a favorite figure on History’s “Pawn Stars.” “My brother and I wanted to do something fun, and candy is fun.”

Thus, Chumlee’s Candy on the Boulevard, the new store on the lower level of Pawn Plaza, just south of Gold and Silver Pawn at 725 S. Las Vegas Blvd., opens Monday morning. The venture fits in the ongoing efforts of “Pawn Stars” principals, particularly the show’s visionary, Rick Harrison, and his son Corey Harrison, to be prepared for the inevitable end of the cable-channel phenomenon. The show premiered in 2009.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...