Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, does he not understand that this means a judge found probable cause of a crime being committed and that's not a good thing for him?

Quit with the second level thinking.

Also, this is a gambling thread:

Ladbrokes now has Trump to leave office via impeachment or resignation before end of 1st term: 10/11.

Guest boatboatboat

In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization

So assuming the story is true, no laws were broken by the Obama team?

Guest boatboatboat

Yes boat which would imply probable cause and bad news for Trump. Which is why trumps team was caught off guard by trump tweeting this today.

kinda I guess.

Trump could have applied pressure to be granted permission even though from a non bias perspective there wasn't probable cause.

kinda I guess.

Trump could have applied pressure to be granted permission even though from a non bias perspective there wasn't probable cause.

Uh not really unless you're now claiming a bias and corrupt judiciary system at the federal level which is quite the accusation. Given the circumstances I would be led to believe the burden of proof to acquire said tap would actually be higher than it would be for a regular citizen.

Not sure why I'm discussing this nonsense that was theorized by a talk radio host anyway.

If "they" wanna get you, "they" will. Not even the POTUS is safe.

I grab their pussies.

One of the benefits of owning a teen beauty pageant is I can enter the dressing room of the teen contestants at any time. The perks are unbelievable.

That's enough burden of proof.

Potus doesn't deserve to be safe.

Shame on America!

If "they" wanna get you, "they" will. Not even the POTUS is safe.

Who's they. Imaginary bad guys much. Trump is down in Florida this weekend playing golf. He does shit like this to distract from a bad news cycle.

It's either true and he's fucked or it's not true and just add it to the trash heap of fake news allegations because made up shit doesn't bother Trumptards like you.

The best Tweet was the one where he accuses Obama of meeting the Russian ambassador while he was President.

Who's they. Imaginary bad guys much. Trump is down in Florida this weekend playing golf. He does shit like this to distract from a bad news cycle.

It's either true and he's fucked or it's not true and just add it to the trash heap of fake news allegations because made up shit doesn't bother Trumptards like you.

The best Tweet was the one where he accuses Obama of meeting the Russian ambassador while he was President.

Trump loves a good conspiracy. He'll provide no facts to this ever. It'll slowly slip away; he'll be asked in a presser about it and he'll say it's what he read/heard. That'll be that.

Uncle D quit being so soft. Find your balls and come back and battle like a man. KFC masonic fucking symbols.

Maybe next time Trump shouldn't piss off 16 intelligence agencies.

$500 straight up Merlin that the first one to be indicted is Trump or Obama. I'll take Trump and you can have the smooth nignog.