Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FW's biggest commercial hits are "But... but... her e-mails" and "Obama's fault!"

Nauseating. At least Cop perpetuates fresher bullshit.

Just a few samples...

Trump and Russia seem a bit too cozy.

"But... but... her e-mails"

Trump sexually assaults women.

Trump held a national security session in front of public diners.

Trump publicly criticizes OUR country while defending Putin.

Trump attacks the judicial branch and calls them 'so-called judges'

"Obama's fault!"

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping without any evidence.

"Obama's fault!"

This Obamacare replacement is even worse.

"Obama’s fault!"

My butt itches.

"Obama's fault!"

If Hillary had dome any of these things, FW would be talking about her even more. But when Trump does them- he doesn't say a word. He only reminds us of Hillary and Obama. Very odd. :scratch

​Funny and True

Unless it involves ...

1. Women's health

2. "Religious freedom"

3. Voter ID

4. The Wall

1.  Is "Women's health" and different than "Mens' health"?

Nobody is telling "women" that they can't take care of their "health".  We just don't think "others" should be forced to pay for their health choices - everything they could want is available to them.  Having their employer or the government pay for the services they receive is not a "right".

If I want a vasectomy, I have to go to the doctor and foot the bill.  I don't demand that my fellow citizens pay for it.

So, if you want bigger government to solve the health care problem, that means that the government ends up paying the bills for everyone and thus has to charge much higher taxes.  Everyone then goes to the emergency room every time they get a hangnail and cost rise, because the government does not know how to shop.  No competition.  The country ends up broke in ten years.

2.  How is more government going to help with Religious freedom?  More government is just more restrictions.

The government should not pass any laws dealing with religion.  And, the government should not force anybody to do anything.

( No baker should have to bake a cake under penalty of law - that is slavery. )

3.  Voter ID does not require any bigger government.  All this requires is the willingness to act according to the law.  No different than the way we get any other document.  You had to show your ID to get your drivers license, social security card, and any other documentation.  Requiring voters to show their ID is not a hardship for anyone except ILLEGAL aliens - why do you want to make it easy for them to vote?

4.  Again, we don't need or want bigger government to build a wall.  The large government we have had foisted upon us can build it just fine, just as a much small government could probably much better.

"1. Is "Women's health" and different than "Mens' health"?"

Maybe?

Conservative news site The Blaze is facing questions about its suspension of host Tomi Lahren after founder Glenn Beck harshly criticized her over abortion.

Lahren last week appeared on ABC’s “The View” for an interview where she revealed she supports abortion rights, causing consternation in conservative circles.

Ms Lahren said: "I'm someone that is for limited government, so I can't sit here and be a hypocrite and say I'm for limited government, but I think that the government should decide what women do with their bodies.

"Stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well."

How outlandish that Trump would claim he was surveilled!  What a relief it is that our news outlets all let us know how crazy this claim is.  Good thing we have them to rely on - along with the good old fashion common sense of the American Left.  Where would we be without these bulwarks of American Freedom?

Ooops.  What do we see across the street?

BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

This can't be true.  The FBI could not have  been politicized like the IRS and Justice Department were!  Discuss.

Devin Nunez "Bombshell" on Trump surveillance is actually nothing new.

By now it is painfully clear that the Trump administration and its allies are doing everything they can to make plausible the president's unfounded claim President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. Apparently, that includes pretending to offer new information.

To wit, early Wednesday afternoon House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), who as recently as this week called for leakers to be identified and prosecuted, oh-so vaguely disclosed some information he obtained seemingly via leak. Nunes, who served on Trump's transition team, is spearheading the House investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, as well as Trump’s wiretapping claim. That claim relies on uncorroborated reporting from an alt-right website.