Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

Uncle D quit being so soft. Find your balls and come back and battle like a man. KFC masonic fucking symbols.

Maybe next time Trump shouldn't piss off 16 intelligence agencies.

$500 straight up Merlin that the first one to be indicted is Trump or Obama. I'll take Trump and you can have the smooth nignog.

Oh.  You want me to have a dumb political debate with you?  What a waste of time.  

Going in circles.  Calling each other dumb and retarded.  And never changing each other's mind about anything.  What a great way to spend time and energy.

And I was half joking with the Illuminati thing.  Although I do think that there are men "behind the curtain".  The elite help run things behind the scenes.  With money comes power.  The extent of the influence is the only thing that could be debated. 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uncle D quit being so soft. Find your balls and come back and battle like a man. KFC masonic fucking symbols.

Maybe next time Trump shouldn't piss off 16 intelligence agencies.

$500 straight up Merlin that the first one to be indicted is Trump or Obama. I'll take Trump and you can have the smooth nignog.

You're on for $100, that's the money timely will owe me when sessions doesn't resign, I say not only is obama in jail, but he will have been executed by easter.

I predict that within 60 days they will build a gallows on the steps of the US capital,   the people behind this wiretapping  will be executed one by one, the one pulling the lever will be ruth bader ginsburg, and afterward the bodies will be tossed to packs of wild animals to devour(black lives matter protestors).

So it is written!

Trump was elected by the people and Obama is try to sabotage that.

This African American needs to be put in jail

have you lost your mind?

you asked for hard evidence supporting the Russian thing and said there wasn't any.

Now your evidence here is some conservative talk show host making up connections between things entirely unrelated to each other and drawing a conclusion based on his opinion.

Remarkable how hypocritical you are.

We already know they tapped Flynn and released it to the press. This wouldn't surprise me if this is true.

Unprecedented

They tapped the Russian ambassador and caught Flynn in the act; for the record, I don't think that Flynn should have been exposed as he's an American citizen but you have the Patriot Act to blame for this, not Obama. Flynn shouldn't have lied and frankly got what he had coming to him, but he also shouldn't be the victim of us spying on foreign nationals; just because it worked out for the betterment this time, doesn't mean it's not overstepping bounds. American Citizens shouldn't be exposed by taps targeting diplomats from other countries; all foreign diplomats in this country are under surveillance, for the record, which makes Flynn's action that much more idiotic but he should not have been exposed based on surveillance of another person - in my opinion.  

We already know they tapped Flynn and released it to the press. This wouldn't surprise me if this is true.

Unprecedented

So you have obama, lorretta lynch, the hillary campaign(hillary herself and podesta) as the likely instigators. We know for sure that Sessions will not recuse himself on this one.

They tapped the Russian ambassador and caught Flynn in the act; for the record, I don't think that Flynn should have been exposed as he's an American citizen but you have the Patriot Act to blame for this, not Obama. Flynn shouldn't have lied and frankly got what he had coming to him, but he also shouldn't be the victim of us spying on foreign nationals; just because it worked out for the betterment this time, doesn't mean it's not overstepping bounds. American Citizens shouldn't be exposed by taps targeting diplomats from other countries; all foreign diplomats in this country are under surveillance, for the record, which makes Flynn's action that much more idiotic but he should not have been exposed based on surveillance of another person - in my opinion.

It should have never been given to the press. What worked out for the better? He did absolutely nothing wrong and his career was ruined. That is police state shit. A private citizens conversation was recorded and a transcript released to the press. What the Fuck is that?

Liberals panicked that media outlets are "making things up "and drawing "connections" between unconnected things to smear people...nahh that cant happen?

Just saw them saying  the "biggest political scandal since watergate" is starting to unfold.

Bye Bye democratic party!

The POTUS just making up nonsense with no intel supporting his claims; citing conservative talk show radio host speculation to the American people as a fact on a Saturday morning. A conspiracy theory nutjob running the country. I wonder if Obama can do anything about the false claims.

It would have been difficult for federal agents, working within the law, to obtain a wiretap order to target Mr. Trump’s phone conversations. It would have meant that the Justice Department had gathered sufficient evidence to persuade a federal judge that there was probable cause to believe he had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal investigation or a foreign intelligence one.

For the record, this has been denied by everyone asked at this point, and the President can't "order" a wiretap. That's not how things work. He also can't just call the local phone company and tap someones line. The ignorance by Trump here is truly amazing.

Guest boatboatboat

Uh not really unless you're now claiming a bias and corrupt judiciary system at the federal level which is quite the accusation.

I think it's a given bias exist in all walks of life

Liberals panicked that media outlets are "making things up "and drawing "connections" between unconnected things to smear people...nahh that cant happen?

Just saw them saying  the "biggest political scandal since watergate" is starting to unfold.

Bye Bye democratic party!

Hollywood will run a fundraiser and all will be forgiven.