Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timely who do you think was behind the leak of Flynn' s phone conversation? You think they tapped his calls to foreign officials but didn't tap Trumps?

Pal, all foreign diplomats correspondences in this country are monitored. This isn't a secret to anyone; which is why Flynn is a dope.

So yes, I think the Russian ambassador has been listened in on, but no Trump was not. 

This is not even a story; it is speculation by a talk show radio host. You can't be serious right now. 

I think it's a given bias exist in all walks of life

Well judges grant taps based on evidence, not biases, regardless of whatever nonsense you want to believe. You can speculate all the BS you want, but there is no evidence to support the claim and it's incredibly difficult to show a burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt to tap and spy on a Presidential Candidate as the candidate is protected more than an average citizen.

If phones were tapped, there was a warrant, find the warrant, you have the proof, from what I'm hearing from my highly places sources, the phone was not trumps phone, but others in trump tower. the links between the obama administration, the FBI, and likely the media will be easy to establish, allowing Trump to shut down all of them. The prisons will begin filling!

No, but who knows the more this idiot keeps talking.

I already admitted in that thread merely minutes after I placed that bet that I was probably a dog and wrong in that wager.

This wager cop is proposing it's -100000 that I'm correct.

You dont think the obama administration would use the easily obtainable fisa warrants to do dirty tricks? You really dont, no doubt it will be hard to link them directly, but if the warrant is there, the proof is there.

You dont think the obama administration would use the easily obtainable fisa warrants to do dirty tricks? You really dont, no doubt it will be hard to link them directly, but if the warrant is there, the proof is there.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about and don't understand the basic legal process of this country.

The President of the US cannot issue or grant a wire tap of anyone in the country. If a wire was granted, it would be granted by a federal judge, not the President. The Justice Department would be the ones submitting the evidence - once again, not the President - in hopes of being granted said warrant. The speculated warrant, being "reported," admittedly never covered President Trump; if it covered anyone, it would have covered aides suspected of having Russian ties. In order to spy on said aides, the evidence needed to be quite sufficient. Once again, Trump never tapped or covered under any of this speculated nonsense. Nothing illegal took place, even if everything "reported" in the Breitbart "article" was true. Glad I could clear that up.

I grab their pussies.

One of the benefits of owning a teen beauty pageant is I can enter the dressing room of the teen contestants at any time. The perks are unbelievable.

That's enough burden of proof.

Potus doesn't deserve to be safe.

Shame on America!

ok dummy, you post the same shit 3 times already........jez what a moron.....

You literally have no clue what you're talking about and don't understand the basic legal process of this country.

The President of the US cannot issue or grant a wire tap of anyone in the country. If a wire was granted, it would be granted by a federal judge, not the President. The Justice Department would be the ones submitting the evidence - once again, not the President - in hopes of being granted said warrant. The speculated warrant, being "reported," admittedly never covered President Trump; if it covered anyone, it would have covered aides suspected of having Russian ties. In order to spy on said aides, the evidence needed to be quite sufficient. Once again, Trump never tapped or covered under any of this speculated nonsense. Nothing illegal took place, even if everything "reported" in the Breitbart "article" was true. Glad I could clear that up.

Yea, the lynch justice dept, they can and did do whatever they wanted, surely you can admit that, supposedly those warrants are almost never denied, meaning all you have to do is make some flimsy charge and boom, there you go.

Yea, the lynch justice dept, they can and did do whatever they wanted, surely you can admit that, supposedly those warrants are almost never denied, meaning all you have to do is make some flimsy charge and boom, there you go.

Well once again you are using words like "supposedly" and non-supported claims to support your side. I'm simply posting the process that is required to be issued a warrant in this case.

Obama has nothing to do with the process, and Obama can not grant the Justice Department permission to tap anyone's phones.

Now that you have admitted that what Trump tweeted is wrong, and makes no sense based on the judicial process of this country, we can move on to things that are actually true maybe? 

Obama tapped no ones phones. He didn't order any phones to be tapped. He's not even capable of doing that. A tapping of Trump's phone was never even requested. This tweet is so stupid it makes my head spin "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

if this is true, you have to be naive to think they HAD to have a warrant..

Well once again you are using words like "supposedly" and non-supported claims to support your side. I'm simply posting the process that is required to be issued a warrant in this case.

Obama has nothing to do with the process, and Obama can not grant the Justice Department permission to tap anyone's phones.

Now that you have admitted that what Trump tweeted is wrong, and makes no sense based on the judicial process of this country, we can move on to things that are actually true maybe? 

Obama tapped no ones phones. He didn't order any phones to be tapped. He's not even capable of doing that. A tapping of Trump's phone was never even requested. This tweet is so stupid it makes my head spin "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

I used the term supposedly because i have no knowledge of actual approval %'s other than what's reported in the media, nor do you.

Have no doubts, obama will be the one to face justice, they dont need much proof,  , trumps tweets take precedence in american courts. The evidence IS the tweet!

LOL the Breitbart story the POTUS is citing (makes me cringe just writing that) states at the end that they were "granted authorization" which means a warrant. So not even the conspiracy laced story denies the legality and warrant.

so you are saying the government has never skirted the law and always follows the laws of the land...  ok ,,lol

Obama was fukking both Melania and Ivanka for the last three months of the campaign. Michele occasionally joined in when opportunity presented. The trysts occurred at  Trump Plaza Baltimore where the President would sneak in the staff entrance in full room service uniform. Sources, who wish to remain anonymous quote Melania as "being impressed by the pole on the little guy", while Ivanka was said to be happy with anything  other than "that funny little thing I used to get."

Our domestic affairs department is working to clarify. More to follow.

You're on for $100, that's the money timely will owe me when sessions doesn't resign, I say not only is obama in jail, but he will have been executed by easter.

Okay.  I'll give you a pass on Obama executed by Easter.

But I got $100 on Trump being indicted first.

You have $100 on Obama being indicted first.

Good luck!

Obama was fukking both Melania and Ivanka for the last three months of the campaign. Michele occasionally joined in when opportunity presented. The trysts occurred at  Trump Plaza Baltimore where the President would sneak in the staff entrance in full room service uniform. Sources, who wish to remain anonymous quote Melania as "being impressed by the pole on the little guy", while Ivanka was said to be happy with anything  other than "that funny little thing I used to get."

Our domestic affairs department is working to clarify. More to follow.

Obama was called "back seat barry" in chicago for a reason...and it had nothing to do with women.