Old Mill MIKE WINS!!! HRWager Contest ~~ CASH PRIZE UP TO $500~~

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

This contest is open to all TGF members who have a HRWager account and are eligible to play there. If in doubt check with HRWager

Contest will be a last man standing kinda thing.

I'll post a game. Might be a total, might be a side, might just be a pick a winner with no spread. Could be any sport.

Anyone who gets it right advances. You get it wrong you are done. You miss a round and you are out.

Don't even really know how often I'll have selections to make. But I'll always try to give you at least 24 hours to make your selection.

When we get down near the end I'll put in a TB. If after the TB there remains a tie the first to enter wins.

1 Entry per IP or poster.

1 place paidth?id=HN.608002361179571539&pid=15.1&P=0

$250 cash added to your HRWager account. Comes with a 4 times roll and max cash out of $500.

I do ask for those of you who are not active at HRWager to please consider doing so. They do a bunch to to keep our community active with promos and contest and give aways. None of that is possible unless we as a community support them. In a nut shell, don't be the guy who just lines up for free stuff.

Round 1 picks due at 7:00 PM EST on 12-28

I suggest after you enter the round you post in this thread so you know if you have entered.

Make Picks

IN INN INNN

[h=1]12-28 HR last man #1[/h] Your wild-ass guess has been recorded.

Submit another wild-ass guess

[TABLE=class: ss-footer-content, width: 438]

[TR]

[TD] This form was created by BBB & Associates Inc using a highly technical & sophisticated program copyrighted by Google, TGF & BBB & Associates Inc.

Create your own ...if you dare!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]