Barcelona to qualify +800

Messi 2 or more goals +220

Manchester City -1.5, -2 (-120)

Aguero 2 or more goals +200

NO TIME FOR WRITE UPS, LATE NITE

Guest pocketrockets

pocket how far are you from univ CR soccer fields. i used to play there

REALLY? How come?

At the moment I am 20 mins away driving, but I used to live 300 meters away from the sport headquarters of the UCR... it was the best spot to hit on women while jogging, amazing

Guest pocketrockets

i used to play soccer in college. we went to play UCR who was division 2 then

i stayed about near the fields for a week. also they had pools too. and when you walk up the long driveway they had a chicken stand we used to eat at after we played

fun times

oh wow nice coincidence!!! yeah I know that chicken stand!!!! it was my go to place when lazy and didnt want to cook!!! I had an apartment there for a couple of years!!

oh wow... I played in 3rd division when I was 17,,, with Alajuelense... played against UCR plenty of times!

everthought about coming back?

Guest pocketrockets

rocker yes ill come on vacation sometime ill bring tons of cash and you supply the drugs

ill give you money to gamble too

lol lol lol Kolz I hope when you come back Im way better financially than currently

you are my friend, I dont care if you come down rolling big or backpacking... we'll smoke a joint and chill... you are a good guy, way more important than being wealthy, and even more rare

Guest pocketrockets

Tough break Neymar taking second pen over Messi

yeah man, bummer... but I understand the coach, Messi is not the best PK kicker... he is actually average at best, mentality issue, big PK for Barca, they need 1 more but quite a longshot

Guest pocketrockets

i wonder how many ppl in Paris took the -1000 to advance, got drunk and thought they had it in the bag only to see a 90 minute nightmare lol

I assure you way more people had the -1000 than the +800, especially the way Barca has been playing