Kolzigs March Madness Kontest!

KingKolzig

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some ppl i cant really tell if they are in or not. this is who im pretty sure is in:

Billysinker

Slyone

Fecaltornado

Themartian

Pocketerockets

WMtribe

sports J

sharp square

BFO

Balco

nothing but winners

weinke

deemer

still time to sign up and if i missed you just say so

Im in. As long as I don't need an HR Account to play and as long as I can donate winnings to another poster who has at least 200 posts. I don't think anyone officially ruled on that unless I missed something.

Im in. As long as I don't need an HR Account to play and as long as I can donate winnings to another poster who has at least 200 posts. I don't think anyone officially ruled on that unless I missed something.

Rigged. Now someone gets two chances. Dibs making it complicated. Just leave it to those who want it.

I can understand the thinking though. And that's a shame that a guy couldn't do something for someone else without people thinking it could be rigged. But thats the world we live in. Lots of scammers and trash out there.

I don't need to play. So if anyone has issues with giving any prize money away, I wont participate. No problemo.

i dont agree with this. but yanks msg me and said "make it so there is no giving away prizes it will just cause trouble"

i dont really agree with that. but i would suggest everyone just plays. and if you happen to finish in the top 3 and still want to give it away then talk about it then.....but the chances that anyone who wants to give it away finishing in the top 3 is small

right now we have 20

trying to get 32, but if we can only get say 28 then i will just give a few ppl a first round bye

heres the updated list

billysink

slyone

fecal

thematian

pocketrocket

WMtribe

Sports J

StateChamp

sharpsquare

BFO

Balco

Nothing but winners

Weinke

Deem

always heads

iag 

plom

smoke

JD

sol diab

toby

i dont agree with this. but yanks msg me and said "make it so there is no giving away prizes it will just cause trouble"

i dont really agree with that. but i would suggest everyone just plays. and if you happen to finish in the top 3 and still want to give it away then talk about it then.....but the chances that anyone who wants to give it away finishing in the top 3 is small

Fair enough.  Count me IN.

I'll take this thing down, then find a creative way to pay if forward to an unsuspecting TGF pal.  Or maybe even contest some of the money off once I hit the rollover with George.  :btj

Fair enough. Count me IN.

I'll take this thing down, then find a creative way to pay if forward to an unsuspecting TGF pal. Or maybe even contest some of the money off once I hit the rollover with George. :btj

Why not donate the money to the school you work for or used to work at? Help out the kids