Friday Tout Plays

slyone66

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOLDSHEET LTS

TOP CHOICE 1 1/2 units SOUTH CAROLINA +3 over Baylor 4:25 PM PDT NCAA at New York City (MSG) (Game #873)

"UNDER" 131 points WISCONSIN vs. FLORIDA 6:55 PM PDT NCAA at New York City (MSG) (Game #871-72)

UCLA -1 1/2 over Kentucky 6:35 PM PDT NCAA at Memphis (Game #875)

BUTLER +7 over North Carolina 4:05 PM PDT NCAA at Memphis (Game #877)

MARCO’S 3% SWEET 16 PLAY
Game: (877) Butler at (878) North Carolina
Date/Time: Mar 24 2017 7:05 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 3%
Play: North Carolina -7.0 (-113)

View Analysis

PLAY: (878) N. CAROLINA -7 
RATING: 3% PLAY

Butler has had an easy road to the Sweet 16 beating Winthrop then Middle Tennessee St. Butler in my opinion is over rated in the public’s eyes because of the success that past Butler teams have had in the Big Dance. This Butler team is not as strong as those teams were. In addition to that people look and see that N. Carolina struggled with Arkansas on Sunday. Fact is I like that N. Carolina struggled because when good teams have an off game but find a way to win it serves as a wake up call. You know you will get their best effort in the next game and you will get some line value as the public is going to over react to the last game. Let’s face it N. Carolina was coming off scoring 103 points in their first game and winning by 39 so it’s understandable if they were feeling Fat n Sassy. But now having had that scare they will be all business tonight. It must be noted that N. Carolina shot just 38% against Arkansas yet still found a way to win. Imagine what happens tonight when they shoot like they normally do. Clock strikes midnight for this Cinderella Butler team as my numbers have N. Carolina winning by 11 or more.

TAKE N. CAROLINA as MARCO’S 3% SWEET 16 PLAY

MARCO’S 5% SWEET 16 GAME OF THE MONTH
Game: (873) South Carolina at (874) Baylor
Date/Time: Mar 24 2017 7:25 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Baylor -3.5 (-110)

View Analysis

PLAY: (874) BAYLOR -3.5 (Westgate)
RATING: 5% PLAY

S. Carolina has had two impressive wins in a row and now is the Cinderella darling after beating Marquette by 20 and then upsetting Duke who was the favorite to win it all. Baylor was in a tight game with USC so public perception is giving us line value here as S. Carolina looks more impressive to the public. I have said it all year I felt the best conference was the BIG 12 and Baylor is a better team having to have played that tough Conference schedule. Let’s not forget that S. Carolina prior to winning and covering their last 2 games was on a 1-9 ATS run. S. Carolina is offensively challenged as they have to work for their points as they have shot 42% or less in 4 of their last 5 games. The SEC overall wasn’t a strong conference this year and the difference in conference strength will show up big here. My numbers have Baylor winning by 9 or more.

TAKE BAYLOR as MARCO’S 5% SWEET 16 GAME OF THE MONTH