What am I reading in new email from circle?

Fecal Tornado

Bitcoin is arguably even better than Skrill/Neteller in the glory days for non-Americans. Lower fees, tons of wallets, anonymity. For an American not to be a fan of bitcoin because its price fluctuates is just moronic, not to mention that those fluctuations have ridiculously positive since its inception.

Have fun at WU/MG shops sending $900 at a time, paying brutal fees for P2P payout and/or waiting weeks for a check that you get the pleasure of walking into your bank. But hey, at least you don't have to worry about the value of the currency changing... even though a 5th grade could figure out how to solve that problem too like, you know, holding your BTC in USD instead of in BTC?  :doh

It's a great concept for gambling. But it is already running into trouble technically. It has obvious advantages as a "currency" which it isn't. The long-term viability of it is very questionable. Gambling alone should make it viable going forward along with the Libertarian minded that believe in this sort of thing but definitely think technical issues could wipe it out in a very short period of time. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty , you up or down overall on your short term holdings in BitCoin???

I'm gonna take a stab and say you're up between $29 and $289..........with a lean to the over $289, than the under $29.

Probably $300. Over barely cashes. I am not in the business of betting on bitcoin. Its value relative to USD is meaningless to me so long as books continue to use it.