ComptrBob banned from EOG

groovinmahoovin

What do others think of Bob? I was suspicious that someone who claims to be such a winner found it profitable to also be a tout, not to mention the additional self-loathing that must come from that line of work. Then I lost respect for him when he spent countless hours tracking a handful of touts a few years back [like David Glisan], as if we didn't already know they are all losers. If it was that worthwhile to discredit his rivals in the tout world, that again speaks to how profitable his actual wagering is...

He's not a tout. That's Dr. Bob. He likes tracking touts and keeps extensive records on them. He also tracks certain forum posters. 

He is analytical to the extreme and likes analyzing whether people are really winners or losers. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a tout. That's Dr. Bob. He likes tracking touts and keeps extensive records on them. He also tracks certain forum posters. 

He is analytical to the extreme and likes analyzing whether people are really winners or losers. 

I thought he had a college hoops website where he sold his plays? Maybe I am very mistaken in confusing him with Dr.Bob. 

As for tracking, what does he get out of tracking idiots like Glisan? Is he really surprised when time after time he finds out they are all losers? Has he ever found anyone posting consistently winning picks at available numbers who isn't messing with unit sizes, past posting, etc.? Touts are also masters at choosing the number of plays they make. If one starts off 20-0, they will milk it by posting picks infrequently to hold on to their winning % for as long as possible. If one starts off 0-20 they are suddenly betting 10 games a day to try to turn it around because 0-30 is as bad as 0-20. Sounds more like analytical with a touch of OCD.

Guest boatboatboat

Is he really surprised when time after time he finds out they are all losers?

No I don't think he is.

My guess.

He enjoys doing it, and wants to in a way,..... put the touts in their place and show/protect posters from them.

2 cents

I thought he had a college hoops website where he sold his plays? Maybe I am very mistaken in confusing him with Dr.Bob. 

As for tracking, what does he get out of tracking idiots like Glisan? Is he really surprised when time after time he finds out they are all losers? Has he ever found anyone posting consistently winning picks at available numbers who isn't messing with unit sizes, past posting, etc.? Touts are also masters at choosing the number of plays they make. If one starts off 20-0, they will milk it by posting picks infrequently to hold on to their winning % for as long as possible. If one starts off 0-20 they are suddenly betting 10 games a day to try to turn it around because 0-30 is as bad as 0-20. Sounds more like analytical with a touch of OCD.

No, that is Dr. Bob. He sells football and basketball picks and probably has the biggest tout business going.

ComptrBob just likes tracking touts. I think he started just to find out if Fezzik was actually any good and then he tracked the others as well. I listened to one of his show and he said he just likes doing it and it is not much trouble. I'd definitely say he on the extreme but he is worth millions and has a lot of time to kill.

He has tracked both Right Angle Sports (at his request) and Erin Rhynning and determined they were both sharp in his estimation although perhaps not after the line move.

Guest pocketrockets

Joey's last post there:

Help is on the way!!  I'm outside the Cosmo right now.  Come meet me, bitch!  I'll be the one wearing Salvatore Ferragamo Python Loafers.  If I see JK I'll spit in his face.

legendary Joey

What do others think of Bob? I was suspicious that someone who claims to be such a winner found it profitable to also be a tout, not to mention the additional self-loathing that must come from that line of work. Then I lost respect for him when he spent countless hours tracking a handful of touts a few years back [like David Glisan], as if we didn't already know they are all losers. If it was that worthwhile to discredit his rivals in the tout world, that again speaks to how profitable his actual wagering is...

I've always thought he was overrated and overpraised.

Just another guy who likes to play with numbers. Nothing special.