Good solution to NBA players sitting out

Guest boatboatboat

Nba player sits out a game.

Player goes to an area during warm ups and during game, and meets greats fans.

Always pics to be taken with them.

So a dad saves up for 3 mths to see Le Bron come to houston, he sits out.

Atleast kid gets to meet lebron.

Might even more to some kids than seeing him play

I think that's a great idea Boat.

I remember going to the Zoo and being disappointed that the Polar bears weren't out splashing in the water, that was a bummer. Maybe here in Chicago they could set up area next to the Jordan statue were Lebron and Kyrie could be on display to sign autographs, take pictures and throw them some banana's.

I actually used to spend my money on NBA tickets at one time in my life. I cannot believe how they are killing their little golden goose with impunity. Even their funny looking bald guy leader is trying to play nice and say "Come on guys, you are ridiculous millionares, can you just show up and play? Apparently that is too much to ask...Wait a few years, these clowns will be on video delay after the 11 o'clock news again.

Heard Shane Doane on the radio this morning share a good idea to curb the tanking.

Once a team is eliminated from the playoffs, they now are the clock to accrue points based on wins, and perhaps other criteria for draft status. The teams not making the playoffs would be slotted from highest to lowest basically based on their success.

Perfect? No. There are some flaws. But the worst teams would have the advantage to win more games once the clock starts. They could have 15 games to accrue points towards the top pick, rather than 3.

And if a team is so bad they cant win a game the last 15 games? Well then fire your general manager and blow up your organization. You don't deserve the top pick anyway.

Kind of like the idea. Would keep teams competing for most of the season. One major flaw I see, is a possible short period of tanking to achieve elimination status.

But all and all, an interesting idea that I think should be considered.

why would someone save up for 3 mths to see a negro?

No shit.

LBJ is one of the ugliest big-lipped knee grows ever.

Ugly mofo.

He should have 10 NBA titles.

But, he only has 3.

Because he is a choking POS who rode coattails in Miami and ran into the pussyfied prideless fucks on GSW last year.

LeBron is an ugly, big-lipped, underachieving, overrated pussy.

The player sitting out will be in an area from start of warm up to end of game.

Fans get 1 min.

First come first served

I doubt if most fans would stand in line to meet him.

But for the dad and kid who shelled out 100''s to see "the king ". If they chose to wait in line and do so, it would be an option

so in 3 hours that would only be 180 fans... out of the 5,000+ that would be waiting in line

i was at the mall when brandon jennings was signing autographs at a shoe place, the line went all the way to the other end of the mall and then wrapped around back, that was at a price, and that was just for brandon jennings!

silly that you think most fans wouldn't want to meet lebron, not sure what planet you live on