**can anyone name 1 decent forum mod anywhere?

milwaukee mike

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reagan's an alcoholic moron.  When I objected to notorious scammer Jafar aka Jake Meng posting my personal info to Peeps, Reagan said it was no big deal because "I'd posted Jafar's info first." (1) the drunk had the chronology backwards and 2) posting info about a well known scammer is EXACTLY the same as the scammer posting my info.  After I objected, he moved the thread to the "Douchebag" forum and then sent me 15 unanswered PMs in a row. 

A few years later, some ghost signed up as "Groovin's Arse" or something like that and starts mocking me, the drunk thought it was me and made a bunch of misspelled posts about how he was going to "go nuclear and post incriminating PMs I sent him."  The one the poor guy had to edit 3 or 4 times before he got the spelling right.  I'm blocked from posting to Peeps but I said on Twitter and EOG he was welcome to post any PM I've ever sent him. The next morning the thread was gone LOL.   The only PMs I've ever sent Reagan were about how I once created a ghost to try to fish for info out of Jafar to find out info about his scams (exactly what Kinger did to catch the RX promoting stiff books), which would be completely acceptable behavior anywhere but Peeps, where apparently creating a second account to get info out of a notorious scammer is worse than actually scamming.  Par for the course for those morons.  Another good one was where his mod Homedog was convinced I'm Oskeim Sports, the tout who deleting losing picks and blamed them on his kid.

To answer the question, RTP is moderated pretty well in that no one gets banned unless they're connected to some sort of scammer or completely over the time with racist posts or something similar.

Reagan , Peep, Kinger (mostly), homedog, Yanks, all good mods.

Worst -

McIrish

The General

Hoffa

Dirty

Wilheim

Reload

Yummy

Journeyman

BAS

Chuteboxe

Hacheman

Bucsfade

Ball wonder

SheriGuy

Defying

No worst mod list could be complete without including ole WVU

Iag at Sp

SP NATION! I don't recall having to do a lot of modererating....we all got along for the most part.....during his brief tenure CY ruled with an iron fist though...when NES and DW kept posting his name.

JOEY POST YOUR VIDEO about that. Damn that makes me laugh.