FH: Where is the best place to store your PRECIOUS METALS?

Fazzer

Guest boatboatboat

Fazzer, ask at the cage.

I play a lot of videopoker at various venues, thus they provide the service for free.

BBB--One can appoint another to access the box.

Ok

PM me your box #

Thanx

They're talking about extended stays/space stations.  Not one and done.  Pretty different circumstances.

and none of those comments refer to extended stays or space stations

here's an extended video from 2014 about orion, which is nothing more than a space exploration craft, not a space station

"we must solve these challenges before we can ever send people through this region of space"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Where has anyone with any qualifications said we can't visit the moon?  Again, space stations are infinitely more complex than just landing on the moon and leaving.

I have no idea what video you're talking about.

right in my 1st video, just watch the first minute where 2 astronauts ON THE SPACE STATION say we can't leave low earth orbit and it would be great if we could ever go to the moon or mars

and none of those comments refer to extended stays or space stations

here's an extended video from 2014 about orion, which is nothing more than a space exploration craft, not a space station

"we must solve these challenges before we can ever send people through this region of space"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

The comments in the first video are taken completely out of context.

C'mon, Mike.  You're smarter than this.

The Apollo missions went through the Van Allen Belts in the safest area and quickly.  The Orion mission stays in the Van Allen Belts for an extended period of time.  Again, pretty big difference.