i need to make more bitcoin friends

TeamGSP

only guy that i feel i got is plommer but i haven't seen him anywhere to hover over his user name to see when he was last active and i hate private messaging anyone cause i absolutely hate being bothered myself.

does anyone use bitcoin here extensively ?  i have bad stuff going on at the wrong time, right when baseball is about to happen and patience is my issue.

i realize 90 percent of the people here don't read my essays so i can't rely on getting info real quick.

people who are very direct with me are always the best unlike many here on the la west coast, they don't like to play it this way.

my personality is best suited for those who are very direct even though i was born, raised and in southern california here at this point so italy mobsters might be a prime example of a small circle i can respect

if you have a genuine true joey diaz ny nj style no matter where you are we can truly know the truth hey lets have some fuckin fun go into the match with a ref knowing you wanna head kick me to the ground but truth of the matter is i don't like war, i just have a few simple questions i would like the answers to here and there.

how many fuckin' more hours will i have to wait for my $335 bitcoin send from my blockchain wallet to show the fuck up from a 21 cent to a 28 cent miners fee?  yeah and FUCK i would have made it 60 cents of overboard .........would have gotten paid at the time i needed this bitpay visa transaction to happen but you know from now on i'm going to overpay each and every single time.  i wish to no longer wait 37 hours like the last time this kind of bullshit to happen PLEASE.

stuff is just totally going on right now and i don't know to put it into simple words that i like to do when complicated stuff comes up

so i buy another 0.05 whatever from coinbase plus the bullshit change to ensure i get 0.05 and a little more in my wallet

so then i get it done and then you know what i realize i need to make sure that miners fee is at 0.0006 relative to the amounts i need to happen

it's a big headache right now and i can totally tell and i can't put it into words to guarantee everyone will understand

Always Call Heads is totally right man, i am in no man's land right now, it's stupid as hell and i am not amused.

i totally give up, let me just cash out what i have in no man's land and i'll just focus on all the best not related to baseball 

this is totally horrible, it's a mess, and i have lock jaw now in trying to explain anything at this point

stuff is just totally going on right now and i don't know to put it into simple words that i like to do when complicated stuff comes up

so i buy another 0.05 whatever from coinbase plus the bullshit change to ensure i get 0.05 and a little more in my wallet

so then i get it done and then you know what i realize i need to make sure that miners fee is at 0.0006 relative to the amounts i need to happen

it's a big headache right now and i can totally tell and i can't put it into words to guarantee everyone will understand

Always Call Heads is totally right man, i am in no man's land right now, it's stupid as hell and i am not amused.

i totally give up, let me just cash out what i have in no man's land and i'll just focus on all the best not related to baseball 

this is totally horrible, it's a mess, and i have lock jaw now in trying to explain anything at this point

It's bad GSP. Real bad.

It's bad GSP. Real bad.

$50 bitcoin buy almost 7 hours ago with a 45 cent fee still not 1 confirmation 

$335 bitcoin send almost 21 hours ago with a 27 cent fee still not 1 confirmation

betchu both are going to get confirmed around the same time

had a transaction take me as long as 37 hours before

the 45 cent fee for the $50 bitcoin that i have waiting makes me think that the block chain wallet is not good at all

why is it that when places like cloudbet and nitrogen send me bitcoin and stuff like this doesn't happen?

why is it that when i send from coinbase to my blockchain wallet it confirms fast and stuff like this doesn't happen?

yeah the block chain wallet isn't very good.  Downloaded electrum wallet again but you know what i think i'm going to give up on bitcoin after this\

i'm a 4 hour drive to las vegas so i might have to start going back to doing it the old fashioned way

$50 bitcoin buy almost 7 hours ago with a 45 cent fee still not 1 confirmation 

$335 bitcoin send almost 21 hours ago with a 27 cent fee still not 1 confirmation

betchu both are going to get confirmed around the same time

had a transaction take me as long as 37 hours before

the 45 cent fee for the $50 bitcoin that i have waiting makes me think that the block chain wallet is not good at all

why is it that when places like cloudbet and nitrogen send me bitcoin and stuff like this doesn't happen?

why is it that when i send from coinbase to my blockchain wallet it confirms fast and stuff like this doesn't happen?

yeah the block chain wallet isn't very good.  Downloaded electrum wallet again but you know what i think i'm going to give up on bitcoin after this\

i'm a 4 hour drive to las vegas so i might have to start going back to doing it the old fashioned way

The bitcoin books have more confidence in bitcoin so they will give you an instant credit. The blockchain wallet does not require a confirmation. Most of the books don't trust bitcoin so they require at least 1 confirmation and all of the small ones three. 

So send your money where it will get confirmed fast.

Better yet GSP don't send any money at all because you are going to bet on baseball and lose and then you have to send again. You are doing way too much sending GSP. 

guys i found a new trick how to get a confirmation.  You go on bitcoin talk in the technical support section.

put your transactions up and then say you'll tip.  Somebody on there confirmed both of my transactions and i was like WHOA

gave him a 0.01 tip and he said it was more than enough but i'm glad i know where to go if i ever need more bitcoin friends

mycelium wallet seems the way to go so i am gearing up to get that up and running 

thanks everyone

guys i found a new trick how to get a confirmation.  You go on bitcoin talk in the technical support section.

put your transactions up and then say you'll tip.  Somebody on there confirmed both of my transactions and i was like WHOA

gave him a 0.01 tip and he said it was more than enough but i'm glad i know where to go if i ever need more bitcoin friends

mycelium wallet seems the way to go so i am gearing up to get that up and running 

thanks everyone

You are a sly one GSP. Good luck with the baseball this year.