Devin Booker

rjt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how good that kid is, and Washington couldn't win more than a couple of Pac12 games.  What a shitty coach Romar was.  

Washington might have had the worst team in D1 without Fultz. Unreal how bad they were when he was hurt.

Fultz is like Russ. Kid can do everything on the floor. A generational talent. LOL at the people who like Ball over him. Fultz is built for the NBA game too. Can't wait to see that kid in the league.

Washington might have had the worst team in D1 without Fultz. Unreal how bad they were when he was hurt.

Fultz is like Russ. Kid can do everything on the floor. A generational talent. LOL at the people who like Ball over him. Fultz is built for the NBA game too. Can't wait to see that kid in the league.

Yeah.  I know they were bad without him.  But I bet a good coach would have got much more out of that team when he was healthy and on the floor. 

So, what are you saying he's good at defensively?

When Deng was with the Bulls he was one of the best systamic team defenders in the NBA; there were very few comparable. Thibs considered him the cog that made the entire Bulls defense run and they were the best unit in the NBA for years on a consistent basis. Deng wasn't a great individual on the ball defender, but team wise his rotations and "lane" denial and coverage was the best in the league. Directionally he understood defense like very few others. There's more to defense than one on one defense.

Fox dominating Ball right now

Fox another high end talent in the draft..Monk is more limited in how he impacts a game but easily has a game that could turn into a 20 ppg scorer at the nba level

Arizona has two top 10 players that could end up all stars...just talent everywhere in this draft

When Deng was with the Bulls he was one of the best systamic team defenders in the NBA; there were very few comparable. Thibs considered him the cog that made the entire Bulls defense run and they were the best unit in the NBA for years on a consistent basis. Deng wasn't a great individual on the ball defender, but team wise his rotations and "lane" denial and coverage was the best in the league. Directionally he understood defense like very few others. There's more to defense than one on one defense.

Yes.  I'm well aware that there is more to defense than one on one.  I played the game for many years.

If someone is rotating to help, they then implicitly become "on the ball" defenders.  That's why I fail to see your point.

Probably a top 3 pick this year. 2-3 years and I bet things will come together. They have tons of assets now too to make something big happen via trade to add a piece if something presents itself.

True, they need a big man.

I remember a few years ago suns fans wouldn't trade Len for all star players , they loved that guy. Now they realize he's a turd i think