If you were dying, who would you kill?

KingRevolver

Did you encounter any talking hot dogs?

If so, what was their message for mankind?

Ha, no. On said drug I realized how fucking fat I am. The fat is just like a bowl of fuck. I mean were not talking about 100 lbs overweight, but it is crazy when your on it, and your gut sticks out. Now I know I didn't imagine potential respiratory failure, so I know that it was real.

Ok. I just thought of opiates because of the respiratory effects. Yeah just be careful... maybe u needed a little scare...could be blessing in disguise,

One time about a year ago when I was taking a lot of perks I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air... Fucking scary, my will to live took over and I felt the adrenaline kick in.. At the time I was in denial and was thinking maybe it was sleep apnea.. Wasn't fucking sleep apnea, was the fuckin perks... When I say a lot my daily intake wasn't anything crazy but I was taking them every damn day...

Joe, what is 2cb and DMT? I've heard of DMT before but can't remember what the hell it is but 2cb I've never heard of.

It's like a mix of acid and ecstasy . Part of a group of drugs called "research chemicals" there are 100s of them. Basically slight tweaking of molecules from other drugs to put these in a gray legal area.

2cb got reasonably popular in the 90s-00s here. Never tried it though.

It's like a mix of acid and ecstasy . Part of a group of drugs called "research chemicals" there are 100s of them. Basically slight tweaking of molecules from other drugs to put these in a gray legal area.

2cb got reasonably popular in the 90s-00s here. Never tried it though.

Holy canollis

Title should be:

If you were able to kill someone and get away with it who would it be?

Why would your answer change?

If dying under natural causes I would want to be around family. If someone raped or killed a family member then Ill have them on my hit list. Sure there are people in public media that you dislike and wish death upon them which is a bit extreme.

Guest pocketrockets

If dying under natural causes I would want to be around family. If someone raped or killed a family member then Ill have them on my hit list. Sure there are people in public media that you dislike and wish death upon them which is a bit extreme.

Balco spot on.

It all depends... dying peacefully certainly the goal. But if someone wronged you really bad or your loved ones, I gotta say Id plan a way so I can take out the most people who wronged me before I get caught or actually die/kill myself.

Revenge fantasy is underrated.