**crazy night for the NFL totals

milwaukee mike

You had a brutal loss if you bet the Dolphins/Cowboys game Over. It opened 45.5 and closed 46.5 iirc and the Fins' kicker injures himself in the first half attempting a field goal (yes, I'm not joking), so Miami goes for 2 on 3 different occasions, and misses the last attempt that screwed over everyone.

You had a brutal loss if you bet the Dolphins/Cowboys game Over. It opened 45.5 and closed 46.5 iirc and the Fins' kicker injures himself in the first half attempting a field goal (yes' date=' I'm not joking), so Miami goes for 2 on 3 different occasions, and misses the last attempt that screwed over everyone.[/quote']

?? they converted 2 of the 3 2-point conversions so if they had a healthy kicker it was going under. and if they had a healthy kicker they were going for 2 at the end anyway, up 5

You had a brutal loss if you bet the Dolphins/Cowboys game Over. It opened 45.5 and closed 46.5 iirc and the Fins' kicker injures himself in the first half attempting a field goal (yes' date=' I'm not joking), so Miami goes for 2 on 3 different occasions, and misses the last attempt that screwed over everyone.[/quote']

?? they converted 2 of the 3 2-point conversions so if they had a healthy kicker it was going under. and if they had a healthy kicker they were going for 2 at the end anyway, up 5

Ah, correct. Still, Miami had two turnovers in the red zone. Tons of yardage in this game, should have gone over IMO. I only saw the limited highlights on NFL Network because they were busy sucking off Manziel and Manning all night. They practically gave an hour breakdown of Manziel's TD against Rams third stringers.