Anyone Else Watch Live PD Religiously?

Dark Raver Camper

So this show has been on A&E, I dunno, maybe 3/4 months. For those that aren't aware of the show, it is like the show, Cops, however it is basically live. At first, it was real time, but a few episodes in there now is a censor, so I'd say maybe there is a 10 second delay.

They usually have 5 locations in the country running for each episode. Some of the segments are stuff recorded earlier in the day, that didn't happen while the show aired, so it isn't straight live. I guess they use that as a filler if nothing is happening.

It's on every Friday, and now even Saturday from 9-12 EST. I mean I think it has to be somewhat successful if they have it on another day.

Reminder about this show. On tonight 9-12 a&e, and tomorrow, same time.

Either you love it, or you hate it. I wasn't a Cops tv show person, but this show is cool.

I mean if I was someone age 16 through 30 something, single, on the prowl, going to clubs, hanging out with friends while doing bumps with a turkey baster, I make it a point to watch live pd.