• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FrogFries

BarryRunsome

ElChapo

just to name 3... and no, I dont necessarily want them banned

That is just hogwash!

Frogfries was a poster, who seldom posted at sbr. He doesn't remember his handle there, however it had to do with a parrot or pirate, I forget what description he gave. He was banned for talking about betislands.

He found tgf and went into uber posting hyper drive, with noticeable I'm done or leaving threads.

Pocket, you really think he is a ghost?

That is just hogwash!

Frogfries was a poster, who seldom posted at sbr. He doesn't remember his handle there, however it had to do with a parrot or pirate, I forget what description he gave. He was banned for talking about betislands.

He found tgf and went into uber posting hyper drive, with noticeable I'm done or leaving threads.

Pocket, you really think he is a ghost?

Again.. because someone had an account somewhere else and decided to use another name at different forum there is nothing I can do. Happens at every forum.

Yes some use a proxy and normally fuck up and then are banned.

Ghosting would be having one name here.. I dunno say pocket rockets.. then signing up as Tony from 5 dimes. That would be a ghost and banned.

Next list?

Again.. because someone had an account somewhere else and decided to use another name at different forum there is nothing I can do. Happens at every forum.

Yes some use a proxy and normally fuck up and then are banned.

Next list?

Dude, just so I'm clear on my intent, I personally do not care. I could see how my comments could be mispercieved. I saw pr mentioned frog fries and I added to it because his story is funny to me.

I don't expect you to have Nsa capabilities, nor care if someone has 5 handles here.

Dude, just so I'm clear on my intent, I personally do not care. I could see how my comments could be mispercieved. I saw pr mentioned frog fries and I added to it because his story is funny to me.

I don't expect you to have Nsa capabilities, nor care if someone has 5 handles here.

Meant to reply to PR.. my bad

Guest pocketrockets

Wow started a thread.. double tilt!!

:laugh

you need yeyo in your life pal... you are becoming more in touch with your feminine side pal, dangerously in touch