is there a bigger pile of shit for watching live sports than kodi?

sleepy

bushay can suck my dick

sportsdevil - never works, every link broken, seriously what's the point in this app if its fukked up every time i try to use it?

live tv crap never fukkin works

finally gave up after 30 minutes of trying 70 million links and watching the ncaa game on my laptop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no its stupid 

what's even more stupid is i just put kodi 17 krypton on it and install the tv addons and it literally took me less than an hour and i don't even know what the fuk i'm doing i'm sure after you done about 10 of these it would take you <10 minutes to install kodi with all the popular addons.

fukking people paying this donut making clown $500/hr do this shit for something that doesn't work

bushay can suck my dick

sportsdevil - never works, every link broken, seriously what's the point in this app if its fukked up every time i try to use it?

live tv crap never fukkin works

finally gave up after 30 minutes of trying 70 million links and watching the ncaa game on my laptop

Exodus going thru a major issue right now. Not working for anyone correctly. We are all waiting for an update. Never had an issue personally before the last few days. Do a google search. Everyone complaining. But you go ahead and blame me chubby. lol. If you're still looking for sports feeds in sports devil you're a bigger dope than we all thought you were. Have a little patience ya shut-in. 

Exodus going thru a major issue right now. Not working for anyone correctly. We are all waiting for an update. Never had an issue personally before the last few days. Do a google search. Everyone complaining. But you go ahead and blame me chubby. lol. If you're still looking for sports feeds in sports devil you're a bigger dope than we all thought you were. Have a little patience ya shut-in

Missed the class in business school for customer service/conflict resolution obviously

selling something for $150 that's worth $40 (with the promise of crystal clear live sports streaming)

then the thing doesn't work and on the rare occasion when it does the quality is so shitty you can't even read the on screen graphics

hard to believe people are complaining