Wife looking for new job

housepicks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few teachers most overall are pretty happy. Spring/winter/summer break.

Ain't too shabby.

Yeah, if they can make it the first five years, they usually have what it takes and like it. They are also probably in a good school district and make decent money and have better students.

The breaks are overrated. That is the only thing that keeps teachers from dropping dead.

I would not teach again for 100K breaks or no breaks. 

Having the kids respect you and keeping them entertained and respectful all at the same time is something only the best can pull off..

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. You have to find that balance as a teacher of having fun, but maintaining a real sense of order. And if kids respect you and know you care, they are much more inclined to want to follow your instructions.

I spent most of my years teaching middle school social studies. This will sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but Ive had numerous kids throughout the years tell me that I'm there favorite, but strictest teacher. That's what I aspired to do when I started this. Grab the kids attention and respect. Entertain them. Maintain order. The kids learn best when they are having fun.

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. You have to find that balance as a teacher of having fun, but maintaining a real sense of order. And if kids respect you and know you care, they are much more inclined to want to follow your instructions.

I spent most of my years teaching middle school social studies. This will sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but Ive had numerous kids throughout the years tell me that I'm there favorite, but strictest teacher. That's what I aspired to do when I started this. Grab the kids attention and respect. Entertain them. Maintain order. The kids learn best when they are having fun.

Umm those kids must not of had billy sink teach them on the mean streets, because he's the greatest teacher anyone has ever had.

Just ask him.

Umm those kids must not of had billy sink teach them on the mean streets, because he's the greatest teacher anyone has ever had.

Just ask him.

I teach kids three things

Don't pay no mind to fukkin clowns always got there damn mouth open, they harmless. Don't worry if someone don't look like you, everybody different. Respect your folks, you lucky to have them.