Rachel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

The confiscating part is especially a favorite of mine. I don't agree but obviously their right to decline someone's action but reserving the right to take what has already been given is pretty poor form. Do they ever refund money if they end up winning money from perceived sharp?

In situations like this with any book I always lobby for a the winnings to be paid. Unplayed balance to be paid back, and player to agree that if they come back in with a ghost account balance will be forfeited.

Sometimes I am successful, sometimes it isn't.

In Marty's example I would be curious if he considers the play he described to be that of a non rec player, and if so why would a non rec player deposit at a book that has made it VERY clear over and over they dot want non rec action.

See,........ it's easy to say "well pay the guy"..............but ask, why was he there? if he is a non rec player. (assuming he isn't). They told him they didn't want him

always 3 sides to a story.

no 2 situations the same

Guest boatboatboat

Like I said

At BBB's book (if there was one) FP's would only be used ion straight full game wagers side and total . No ML, no parlays, no hookups,no non full games.

That alone would eliminate many of the disputes that arise

BBB, what is the definition of a recreational player? I am sure that if the TGF poster had lost those parlays that BetMania would have considered him non-recreational. Instead, they (hypothetically) look at who had a big day and just suddenly declare they are non-recreational as an excuse not to pay. 

Guest boatboatboat

Moving target

Mine?

A guy who plays at 1-3 shops.

likes a game

bets it

and let's face it is down lifetime and will always be. It's "recreational" to them.

I am a rec gambler.

BBB, what is the definition of a recreational player?

Moving target

Mine?

A guy who plays at 1-3 shops.

likes a game

bets it

and let's face it is down lifetime and will always be. It's "recreational" to them.

I am a rec gambler.

What about this guy?

Has 5-7 shops.

300-500/game wagers

With some bonuses has a chance to win

Shops for best available number.

Any income earned long term is a fairly inconsequential number.

Rachel, how would you sell TGF posters on posting up at BetMania when other options such as BetOnline/Bookmaker/5Dimes are available? BOL for example also has dime lines, generous bonuses, free bitcoin in and out, and certainly a more established reputation in the industry. 

Rachel knows people can bet lots of places and she wheels and deals. Most people bet at BetMania just because they get to talk to Rachel.

Reno Marty stinks.