Betmania MLB----Dime lines & Bonus

Rachel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 years  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh National legalization of sports betting??

Yeah. Guy said the only real thing that he thought was standing in its way was giving the sports leagues as piece of the action.  Was at the Sports Analytics thing they have every year. I can't find it right now will post it if I come across. It was a pretty interesting panel.

Some of the MIT analytics videos are good, but some are just bad. Is there a specific part in that video where they talk about the likelihood of it being legalized (vs. other things they probably discussed like 'integrity of the game' as if Tim Donaghy's handlers didn't have enough outs as it was to make it worthwhile to have an NBA ref working for them)? 

Even Jersey hasn't been able to get proper sports betting. I would even be shocked out of my seat if in 5 years there is national regulated gambling the way there is in Canada: through government regulated outlets, $100 daily maximums, only parlays with a minimum of 3 teams, and 140 cents juice. In other words, total fucking garbage. 

Some of the MIT analytics videos are good, but some are just bad. Is there a specific part in that video where they talk about the likelihood of it being legalized (vs. other things they probably discussed like 'integrity of the game' as if Tim Donaghy's handlers didn't have enough outs as it was to make it worthwhile to have an NBA ref working for them)? 

Even Jersey hasn't been able to get proper sports betting. I would even be shocked out of my seat if in 5 years there is national regulated gambling the way there is in Canada: through government regulated outlets, $100 daily maximums, only parlays with a minimum of 3 teams, and 140 cents juice. In other words, total fucking garbage. 

It could be total garbage for sure.

shops in USA will never offer 100% free plays, contest, instant chat CS and allow winnings to not be easy for IRS to be tracked.

simply having the product LEGAL will bring much more attention to it.

those wanting t learn about it will go to the www...............and what will they find? Forums with off shore banners.

2 cents

Trolololo ol