Moldy is going back to Moldova for a month

KingRevolver

Unbelievable.

See any drunks in Moldova yet?

No but seen Turkish guys getting dragged to their hotels by their girl friends

We had to be up by 4 am at the hotel lobby in Istanbul turkey I was down around 3 40 am and seen drunks with hot girlfriends holding those poor turkis drunks but it's early because of snow storm no1 could get out now it's warm and it's melting quick

Tomorrow is passover I'm going to see my grandmother's and fathers and my other friends and cousin that passed away last year young

By next week Wednesday should be really warm and snow gone

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest pocketrockets

I can't ever watch Moldys videos without narrating them

In my head using Borats voice.

+1

so herrrre we see this leidy and we grabb herrrr by the pusssy, nizeeee nizeeee yessss

No terminal, no jetway... plane just flies in and you walk to it. Unbelievable.

You never had to do this pal? My boss booked my flights once for a work trip and I had to do this to get on a small fuckin plane in Gainesville, Florida. US Air but was a small plane I'm not sure what model it was. I was kinda freaked out I never had flown on anything other than a 747 and the engine was loud!

You never had to do this pal? My boss booked my flights once for a work trip and I had to do this to get on a small fuckin plane in Gainesville, Florida. US Air but was a small plane I'm not sure what model it was. I was kinda freaked out I never had flown on anything other than a 747 and the engine was loud!

Will never forget flying on some shit puddle jumper from Mexico City to CABO (there we no direct flights back in the early 90s) and walking in the hot ass Mexican sun down a runway to the plane assuming I was going to die.

Will never forget flying on some shit puddle jumper from Mexico City to CABO (there we no direct flights back in the early 90s) and walking in the hot ass Mexican sun down a runway to the plane assuming I was going to die.

Ha! Yeah I guess it's only short flights where the major airlines run these smaller planes. Same deal I was just flying from Gainesville to Charlotte,NC then took a 747 to Philly.