My sources have informed me......

Cop

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuclear test :laugh

It'll be their 6th one, they get better each time, the 1st couple might not have worked at all.. They have supposedly told foriegn reporters to expect "something big" tomorrow, it's the anniversary of the 1st time the great kim il sung took his 1st dump(or something like that).

Reports out there that N korea preparing to evacuate 600000 people from the capital, also another nuclear test is expected(perhaps tomorrow),

What about the 26 million people in seoul, have they evacuated yet?

My favorite thing about Trump supporters is their complete ignorence on virtually every topic including stuff you should have learned in third grade like geography.

My favorite thing about Trump supporters is their complete ignorence on virtually every topic including stuff you should have learned in third grade like geography.

This disease afflicts not just the trumpkins. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/10/16/us-students-are-terrible-at-geography

Why would they evacuate? Do you think I make this stuff up? By the way the 600K is only about a qtr of the population of pyongyang, why only a qtr? Only the fat little man knows for sure.

So the big event was the opening of a new street? And the people "evacuated" were poor or bootleggers and ones with family who escaped to South Korea. And it is just to make the capital for the upper class?

There wasn't an evacuation dummy, there were reports that people were told to "prepare" to evacuate, and only a portion of the population at that, there are also reports that they are preparing another nuclear test to coincide with their celebration of the founders birth. The whole point is they're nuts.

There wasn't an evacuation dummy, there were reports that people were told to "prepare" to evacuate, and only a portion of the population at that, there are also reports that they are preparing another nuclear test to coincide with their celebration of the founders birth. The whole point is they're nuts.

Sorry just a dummy here m. Can you use smaller words please.

Glass houses.