Vegas restaurants and bars thread

GreenDoberman

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What place has a huge selection of craft beers, Doobie?

There are 6 or 7 microbreweries in town.

There are many, many places on and off the strip that have a large selection that will make your head spin.

My local place has around 50 on tap, runs the gamut of styles and breweries.  I'll be happy to provide a tour.

Starting my trek of Asiatown food eats.  My first spot was Shang Artisan Noodle.  They hand make their noodles and serve a few spicy dishes.  The spicy wontons were exceptional swimming in chili oil.  The dan-dan noodles were chewy and tasty, however, it wasn't as spicy as I expected.  Under 20 bucks with app and entree for lunch.

There are 6 or 7 microbreweries in town.

There are many, many places on and off the strip that have a large selection that will make your head spin.

My local place has around 50 on tap, runs the gamut of styles and breweries.  I'll be happy to provide a tour.

LOVELADY has the best microbrews, IMO.

Sports J,

I am assuming you are down my NY/NY as well.  Do yourself a favor and go soak up the atmosphere before the Knights game tonight.  Lots of colorful scenery and cool stuff going on.  There are a few places giving out free drink samples as well and should be some bands and stuff.

Free cornhole (no A person who’s sexuality I admire ) as well.

Sports J,

I am assuming you are down my NY/NY as well. Do yourself a favor and go soak up the atmosphere before the Knights game tonight. Lots of colorful scenery and cool stuff going on. There are a few places giving out free drink samples as well and should be some bands and stuff.

Was down there grabbing some chicken and waffles before the game Sunday. Was definitely a fun scene