Vegas restaurants and bars thread

GreenDoberman

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to MB Steakhouse in Hard Rock.  Not a red meat guy.  Ribeye with garlic parmesan crust was $54.  Could have fed a third-world nation.

Kind of loud for the ambiance.  Not my cup of tea.

Went to Chica at Venetian for lunch yesterday.  I'm a big ceviche guy and they had the best ceviche I have had in the city.  Just delicious and perfectly balanced leche de tigre.

Want to try their brunch as well.  Chica was recently on the Best of Las Vegas Best New Restaurant short list.

Went to MB Steakhouse in Hard Rock.  Not a red meat guy.  Ribeye with garlic parmesan crust was $54.  Could have fed a third-world nation.

Kind of loud for the ambiance.  Not my cup of tea.

Went to Chica at Venetian for lunch yesterday.  I'm a big ceviche guy and they had the best ceviche I have had in the city.  Just delicious and perfectly balanced leche de tigre.

Want to try their brunch as well.  Chica was recently on the Best of Las Vegas Best New Restaurant short list.

The other steakhouse was so much better at HR...............PISSES ME OFF

Whats the current quality of the off the menu $7.77 steak and shrimp special at MR LUCKYS these days?  Had it lately? 

Weekly, great deal for the price.............slightly above average overall, recommend.

I have a slew of $10 comp tickets there, so it works perfect for those.

LUCKYS is very good overall, many excellent items on the menu.