Apple cider vinegar

IAG

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG, sounds like you should try and keep busy and get your mind off of things.    Just my thoughts from reading your posts the last year or so.

Stay busy, idle time is your enemy.

And the devil's playground. Today was a great day. I was at the gym by 7 AM. Got a lot of house stuff done. Took care of a flower that was spray-painted in the driveway of my Denver town home (Made some calls) Played some games, paid some bills, felt more clearheaded than I have in a long time. I don't know if it's the ACV or not, but it was a good productive day.

Can I dry it, then cut it up, and snort it?

I broke open one of the capsules the other day to smell it ...wanted to see if it smelled like ACV....I was told you should do that to confirm what's in the capsule. I basically ended up snorting some. Would not recommend.

And the devil's playground. Today was a great day. I was at the gym by 7 AM. Got a lot of house stuff done. Took care of a flower that was spray-painted in the driveway of my Denver town home (Made some calls) Played some games, paid some bills, felt more clearheaded than I have in a long time. I don't know if it's the ACV or not, but it was a good productive day.

I'd like to try it . Are you taking the capsules or drinking the vinegar?

I take about 5 tablespoons of Braggs 3 times a day (more than most do).  I had stomach ulcers and it helps balance the pH in my stomach.

The ulcers make me belch or give me acid reflux.  So, whenever I get one of those symptoms, I take some ACV and it helps almost immediately.

I just mix it with water and slam it as fast as I can.  You actually get used to the taste after a while as hard as that may be to believe.