ready for pickup!

Target Order Pickup Bag

pick up your item before the store closes on Thu 04/27 

North Hollywood Target Store 
11051 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA, 91606-3719 
directions & store hours 

in-store location: Guest Services 

valid ID

Remember to bring your valid government ID, such as driver's license or passport.

need to make a change?
add an extra day for pickup or change your pickup person in your online account.

item ready for pickup 

Bragg® Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 32 fl oz 

qty: 1

To see the full details and status of your order, view order details.

JC- Unless you had something that it was to help, you might not see any difference.i.e., If you had no stomach issues, obviously you're not going to notice anything. Was there something you were trying to get from ita. or were you just trying it because we were talking about it, and wanted to see what the fuss was about?

It's supposed to be good for your blood sugar and things like that that you wouldn't necessarily notice. Also weight loss, but this is the wrong week for me to measure that. I noticed that energy thing the first couple days but not so much this week. Then again it is that time of month, so I can't expect to feel overly energized.

It's funny to hear you guys say you like the taste. I will say it's gotten more tolerable for me, but I'm not sure I would go as far as saying I like the taste.

Payday?

End of the month is benefits time!!

Woot!!

Payday?

End of the month is benefits time!!

Woot!!

I don't get financial "benefits." The only benefit I get is having an excuse for being lazy and irritable once a month.

Plommer do you want to give me bitcoin lessons? I'll pay you $20 an hour.

Hahahaha, heads up, probably will not get back to you til tomorrow. Long day, and I have to make a list of things I want you to cover so you can draw up a lesson plan.

Hey look...Apple Cider Vinegar thread goes platty! Never saw that one coming.

I don't have any of the problems that ACV is supposed to help with but I would like to feel refreshed in the morning more then what my cup of coffee does for me........worth a try?

I don't know. I haven't felt quite the burst of energy I had that first few days. Then again it's been cloudy here and "that time."

I probably haven't been taking it as regularly as I was. However, I was taking it several times a day. It's less than five dollars for a small bottle, so not a big deal if you don't like it or it doesn't do anything for you. It's been around for a long time with people touting it's benefits, so I think it's worth a try to see if it does something for you.