Thinking of starting the Leftovers...

Hoops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bustin, if you need something else to burn through go with "Banshee" on cinemax or Strike Back on cinemax (but don't watch the "1st" 6 ep season, since it's british and not same actors)

Banshee was one of my favorite shows that nobody really watched

Just downloaded first 4 episodes to check out thanks pal :cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the show Continuum (the whole thing... no more seasons of it) about an hour ago.  Whenever you guys do that, do you get an empty feeling?

Feel kinda sad knowing there won't be anymore of that show.  I was so enthralled by the show and the characters... kinda sad knowing that's it.  Time to move on.  

Unreal.

What is this about?

I forget the specific numbers but there was a day when something like 40% of the world's population just vanished into thin air- disappeared, all at the same exact moment, they call it the "departure". Show is about all of the people "left over" it's fucking awesome can't wait to watch last night's episode!

Guest pocketrockets

I forget the specific numbers but there was a day when something like 40% of the world's population just vanished into thin air- disappeared, all at the same exact moment, they call it the "departure". Show is about all of the people "left over" it's fucking awesome can't wait to watch last night's episode!

Hmm quite interesting subject. Will have to check it out.

Ty Blue.

Actually it was 2% of population at random.

Season one in upstate New York. Season 2 the main characters join a major movement to a town in Texas with approx 10,000 population that had ZERO departures.

You got it pal. But only 2% ? Seems like a lot more than that but come to think of it I remember them saying certain towns got hit really hard.

• 2 weeks later...