Parx

rdalert447

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon 10/2/17

Since starting this thread in April, St Lewis has only three wins. Two were for TrinnBrook Stable(19-1,25-1), and one for Guyana Rocky Stable(6-1). I keep wavering back and forth on this guy, but since he hasn’t bombed one yet for Guyana Rocky, I’ll stick with those runners. See if this stiff can get my money back:

Race 2

$20 Win #2 Miss Motivation 12-1

Race 9

$20 Win #4 Forest Friends 15-1

Good luck!

r1

Dereya, 12/1 ML, went off 40/1

finished sixth out of 8 horses

r2

SouthernCommission, 20/1 ML, went off 15/1 (due to scratch of two horses, including clear favorite. If not, would've been 50/1 or so)

finished third out of 5 horses (photo with another horse for third)

r5

Speightman, 20/1 ML (I remember betting 3+ times on this horse)

scratched so Uriah bettors could feel good about saving a little money.

r6

Currency Wave, 12/1 ML, went off 2/1. No scratches.

finished ninth in a field of 10 horses

• 2 weeks later...

Monday 10/23/17

Since last post here, Uriah had another winner for Trinn Brook Stable. Was morning lined at 5-2 in an Allowance race, after running in grading stakes out of town all summer. Somehow paid $12, and I somehow missed it. Now if Uriah could go on a similar run with his Guyana owned horses, I might be able to cut into this deficit, which is around -$650 since I began following this stiff.

One other item to add, I believe ALL of his winners this year, and most last year, have been ridden by JL Flores. If you choose to whittle down your exposure.....

Race 9

$20 Win #8 Forest Friends 20-1

RD - do you know the Teddy//Mandalay Bay Story? You gave out a horse at a small track.  Maybe Parx.  I think the nag was like 9/1 or so.  I don't know horse markets and usually only bet deep on p-6 carryovers at west coast tracks.  I went up to the window and bet $2k on your horse to win.  It went off at 2/5 and ended up last.  Good times.  6.5 hours later I saw Teddy chasing a party bus driver down the street at Circus Circus.  Good times...