Parx

rdalert447

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tue 11/28/17

Two for Uriah, and believe it or not, both are in good form!

Race 2

$20 win #5 Speightman 15-1

Follows a similar pattern from its January win($60): Passed tired foes late in last effort, wheel back in under 30 days, switches to Uriah's go to rider JL Flores. Can it work again?

Race 4

$20 win #2 Guyana Express 20-1

Good speed last out before giving way grudgingly. Both of its career wins came while up contesting the pace, so hoping it can improve on last out. Has a bit of third-itis, but I think if they send to the lead for once instead of tracking, they might get loose and catch the field napping. That's the hope, at least.

-$380(approx), hitting at about a 3% clip.

Not a Uriah horse, but playing this one today. Thought I’d post it here if anyone’s looking to burn a twenty:

Race 7

$20 Win #3 Cinco y Cinco 15-1

If you have a chance, go look at this horse’s production last year. It won 4 times, with three of them paying 38-1, 41-1, and 47-1! I unfortunately bet it in just about every other start. It’s following some similar patterns that it won off last year, and really seems like a horse that Aro likes to pull tricks with, so definitely worth a bet at anything close to the morning line. Closing style fits Parx well.

No threat 5th. The good news is the horse clipped heels early enough in the race where it might not show up in the running line, so should be s juicy price next out.

Goes today. Race 1, #2 Cinco y Cinco 6-1. Was claimed last out, but the good news is the heel clip does not show up in the race notes. I’m on for a twenty.