Yes Finally SEC gets exposed

BigBill365

why wouldn't they play in the north

Alabama vs ohio state would sell out any of the large northern stadiums.

Every year big ten plays road bowls. Rose bowl against a calf team or bowl game in the south vs a southern team

Just like to see LSU vs Ohio State at night in Happy valley when it's 12 degrees.

Go on and get it running then Fond du lac city council needs to build a stadium,fund a bowl and let's play. If the money and interest were there it would happen. Nobody likes football when they're balls are freezing.

Of course you'd like to see a 5 loss LSU team play 1 loss Ohio St. Time to expose!

Guest boatboatboat

correct LSU or ALa or Auburn or TCU wouldn't like it. Wouldn't like it at all.

Why would a new stadium need to be built? Big ten has largest stadiums in the nation

You mean that same Michigan state team that's currently being exposed by Baylor which could kind of parallel to TCU/Ole Miss if Ole Miss were even a top 4 SECteam.

Michigan state exposed! !!

Being exposed in a game where they are down 6 with the ball inside the 10 with under a minute to go vs a very, very good Baylor team? Huh?

Who are the top 4 sec teams than if Ole miss is not one of them? Bama obviously, but then who? This year it was bama, miss st, ole miss and then either Georgia or Auburn

I didnt even start by knocking the sec in this thread but your argument makes no sense

You mean that same Michigan state team that's currently being exposed by Baylor which could kind of parallel to TCU/Ole Miss if Ole Miss were even a top 4 SECteam.

Michigan State up 42-41 with 18 seconds left

They sure got exposed

When haters take a handful of games and try to make it an "exposed" conversation it says all you need to know about how good the SEC has been over the last several years. No doubt about it the SEC has been terrible in bowl games this year and all the people who hate the SEC for as good as it has been can now have a good time of it, shit i don't blame em.

But like a talented handicapper who has won 5 million over a 10 year span and then has a losing month .............. short sample wise is he now "Exposed" ?

Just saying when you consider things on a short sample size it doesn't prove all that much. Long term greatness by SEC over pats 10+ years is pretty clear when looking at things with no bias.

You're correct SS, the day comes the people stop hating the SEC is the day we lose the top spot, LOL.

And if you notice it's not just fans, even the talking heads doing the games can't help but pull for the opponent. Not to mention the men in stripes.

Frankly I don't blame any of them, I'd do the same if it was another conference dominating for a decade plus.

Vols 42-7 in the 3rd.....

Please for the love of GOD call off the dogs!!!

yeah that was one game...in an 11-12 game schedule

What do you not quite undertand. This aint Butler

Get back to me when Vandy goes into Columbus and defeats the Buckeyes, thanks.

The one thing most SEC fans have to live with forever, living in the southeast, brutal.......and most never travel north of the Mason-Dixon Line, strange folks for certain.

Get back to me when Vandy goes into Columbus and defeats the Buckeyes, thanks.

The one thing most SEC fans have to live with forever, living in the southeast, brutal.......and most never travel north of the Mason-Dixon Line, strange folks for certain.

I am not an Alabama fan, I took Ohio State last night

FWIW...I have never met more racist people, than in Big Ten country.

It's at about 90 percentile

Who would want to play outdoors up there? I never thought you were a basketball fan. But oh well..

:laugh:laugh Like i said Alabama and the SEC got exposed.Ohio State took Bama to the hole :laugh.The only reason the SEC and Alabama have been winning the NAtional Championship is because every year they get the benifeit of these biased opinions and pushed to the #1 spot and the 2nd best team constantly gets hoed out of the championship game.I think next year they should do a 8 team playoff.But back on topic SEC isnt as dominate as every thought and my opinion was backed up by straight facts and and straight cash :cigar:clap:laugh