Yes Finally SEC gets exposed

BigBill365

Question for those who say Pac-12 is the best conference. Maybe I don't watch enough Pac-12, but outside of Oregon I see Stanford as a team with great D that isn't quite good enough to be in playoff discussions, UCLA who has been underachievers, USC which is a shell of its former self, and Arizona/Arizona State which are decent mid-tier teams that probably would have trouble making a bowl game if they played in the SEC. Am I missing something?

:laugh:laugh Like i said Alabama and the SEC got exposed.Ohio State took Bama to the hole :laugh.The only reason the SEC and Alabama have been winning the NAtional Championship is because every year they get the benifeit of these biased opinions and pushed to the #1 spot and the 2nd best team constantly gets hoed out of the championship game.I think next year they should do a 8 team playoff.But back on topic SEC isnt as dominate as every thought and my opinion was backed up by straight facts and and straight cash :cigar:clap:laugh

SEC was down THIS year, for sure.

Most hockey players do not come from Florida or Georgia either.

Learn to be humble

No idea what he was talking about either....

I know VT kicked the shit out of Ohio State this year. It wasn't pretty.

That said just one game, only SEC haters seem to have to scour game by game finals in order to "expose" someone, LOL.

That really sums it up. Not one thread about Tennessee's exposure of Iowa. Vols could have won 100-0 if they wanted to. Just a different class of athletes. Tennessee hadn't even been to a bowl in 4 years and Fishhead thought Iowa had a chance at the playoffs up until lIke mid November (per a thread here).

The difference today was Tennessee had something to play for and Iowa really didnt. The exact opposite of Auburn/Wisconsin game etc

:laugh:laugh Like i said Alabama and the SEC got exposed.Ohio State took Bama to the hole :laugh.The only reason the SEC and Alabama have been winning the NAtional Championship is because every year they get the benifeit of these biased opinions and pushed to the #1 spot and the 2nd best team constantly gets hoed out of the championship game.I think next year they should do a 8 team playoff.But back on topic SEC isnt as dominate as every thought and my opinion was backed up by straight facts and and straight cash :cigar:clap:laugh

Assuming Florida beats ECU the SEC will have 7 bowl wins. What conference won more? I'll hang up and listen...

SEC fans are mad as hell :mutley:money:laugh whats worse is everyone SEC homer betting on there holy grail of SEC bama and getting buried :laugh SEC plays the most boring style of football its such a dread having to watch a LSU Vs Bama game with a 3-6 score.Oregon vs Ohio State is goig to have record setting TV viewers

Don't think you quite understand the culture of competitive football. You see, in the past 20 years 5 different SEC teams have won a national title. We don't hang our hats on the other teams in the conference. We want OUR SCHOOL to win it. I was probably more excited than most Ohio St fans to see them win last night and you can be damn sure Alabama fans were cheering for Wisconsin and Iowa.

It's really simple and there is no debate. The SEC is the king of college football and everyone knows it.

Don't think you quite understand the culture of competitive football. You see, in the past 20 years 5 different SEC teams have won a national title. We don't hang our hats on the other teams in the conference. We want OUR SCHOOL to win it. I was probably more excited than most Ohio St fans to see them win last night and you can be damn sure Alabama fans were cheering for Wisconsin and Iowa.

It's really simple and there is no debate. The SEC is the king of college football and everyone knows it.

this post doesn't look marketed oriented, i am confused

insert laughing dog