to: boatboatboat / from: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

The Meatman

Guest boatboatboat

Meatheads insults are repetetive, childish, and not clever. I'd hardly call what he does "fuck blasting".

I think its because of his inability to be clever/smart that he resorts to vile insults.

put it this way

In 4-5 words he can send Bimm over the edge and upset him a great deal.

Why Bimm continues to do what causes this baffles me

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meatheads insults are repetetive, childish, and not clever. I'd hardly call what he does "fuck blasting".

Before someone comes in and fuck blasts me for "defending" him, I will correct their false allegations. I've never defended David for his vile posts.

David does what he does. He touts. But as far as I can tell, he's pretty up front with what and who he is. If someone is dumb enough to pay their hard earned money for his service, then well, that's on them. They are probably too dumb to ever be saved from anything.

put it this way

In 4-5 words he can send Bimm over the edge and upset him a great deal.

Why Bimm continues to do what causes this baffles me

I don't disagree.

There is nothing Dave says that upsets me. There is nothing he could say that will.

Fuck my mom? (grade school stuff) Have at her, son. Weak sauce.

Just words.

Bimmer is overly sensitive to the Jew stuff.

I unintentionally tilted him when I asked why Jews love to buy German cars.

Guest boatboatboat

I don't agree with that.

I think how someone of a group feels or reacts when vile discriminatory bigoted comments about that group are  made is something that only the person the comments are being made to can determine what is being overly sensitive.

My point is

Bimm KNOWS......if he pokes Meaty, meaty will go there.....

So why poke him?

Ignore him.

Bimmer is overly sensitive to the Jew stuff.

yes

Only sport of the three I played in HS that I would have had a shot would have been football. But no way at age 17. I didn't start filling out until I was about 20. In my early 20s I would carve up some pretty good 1st team HS starting defenses when I was scout team QB in practice. I think at that point of my prime, I could have definitely found a spot on somebody's bench somewhere.

Excelled at that level though? No chance in hell. Probably give myself an 80% chance of walking on somewhere and at least earning the right to suit up though.

Only sport of the three I played in HS that I would have had a shot would have been football. But no way at age 17. I didn't start filling out until I was about 20. In my early 20s I would carve up some pretty good 1st team HS starting defenses when I was scout team QB in practice. I think at that point of my prime, I could have definitely found a spot on somebody's bench somewhere.

Excelled at that level though? No chance in hell. Probably give myself an 80% chance of walking on somewhere and at least earning the right to suit up though.

Arizona high school football? Never heard of it pal.