Are you lame if you don't get hammered on NYE?

spankie

Diabler one time I got blacked out went home with this college basketball player chick. I woke up and we were spooning and she was so big she was like Andre the giant big.

Really freaked me the fuck out. I don't remember much of it just waking up to this massive 6'2 athletic chick.

That was bad.

Diabler one time I got blacked out went home with this college basketball player chick. I woke up and we were spooning and she was so big she was like Andre the giant big.

Really freaked me the fuck out. I don't remember much of it just waking up to this massive 6'2 athletic chick.

That was bad.

Sounds like the chick Long Duck Dong hooked up with in the movie Sixteen Candles.

Yeah, whether you drink or not doesn't make you lame, it's if you feel you have to drink to avoid being lame. Or you drink to fit in....

Or you feel you must drink because it's NYE.

Once you grow up hopefully you grow out of making decisions based on what your peers are doing and other assorted societal pressures.

I'm an old fuck but I won't be on the road NYE for all the money in Boat's boat.