Sent a PM asking KR to ban me from TGF

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome Yanks, congratulations! Though I thought you said last week it didn't look like that Wallingford Walmart Greeter was going to die after all?

They fired him for letting a goat in the store..

The other 3 guys ahead of me had better job offers at target so I scooped it up.

Guest pocketrockets

PR... trust me... call pappa boat... call wont be recorded.

Pappa boat fakes interest in my well being... already have trust issues to begin with, with the whore ex gf who made out with ex best friend. I do that and call gonna be showed on Dr Phil next week.

Cannot care about someone when you put him on the crossfire knowing he is a legitimate trigger happy risk. I shouldnt have to type in GSP nutter-style to be taken seriously...

Guest pocketrockets

You need to get the FUCK out of COSTA RICA life obviously isn't working over there start a new.

+10000

think is my only chance of enjoying life again

Not for people who are currently winning in life. Im not winning, just whining, used to win often... those days are gone.

When those worst things in life already happened and you escape from life by gambling and posting at forums, and then that turns to shit too, where do you go?

Remember that thread you started about how easy sports betting is and how you need to quit poker and focus on sports because it is so easy?

I do.

Guest pocketrockets

Remember that thread you started about how easy sports betting is and how you need to quit poker and focus on sports because it is so easy?

I do.

This downer is not gambling related bro.