Sent a PM asking KR to ban me from TGF

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

So this is how you pull a 1000 view thread in less than 24 hrs, according to the Prickman thats quite an accomplishment. What a dullard, so easy I have 1k views threads 10 times a month.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a very interesting offer! Im gonna try and do that... or at least help me get a cheap place, some bed n breakfast kinda deal while I get a job... pretty much sick of this fuckin country. Is a disgusting place and Im done with it.

Will try to save up some $... maybe I could join the army once Im there, according to the US embassy thats something I could pursue once there, especially now that war seems to be coming.

My house is walking distance to the hard rock where you can get daily poker action.  I will set you up in my man cave where you will have a private entrance, pool access, and a fully stocked fridge. Only two (2) rules.  Hands off my daughters and no hard drugs in the house.  I will provide good bud though.

So this is how you pull a 1000 view thread in less than 24 hrs, according to the Prickman thats quite an accomplishment. What a dullard, so easy I have 1k views threads 10 times a month.

You're a wreck man. Everyone stops to look at the wreck. Nobody wants to be in the wreck but everyone will stop and look.

Get your shit together.

I'm confused. Was that the end goal here, or were you genuinely trying to get yourself banned?

Guest pocketrockets

I'm confused. Was that the end goal here, or were you genuinely trying to get yourself banned?

A littlle bit of both... it was very risky so i definetaly had the banning shadow as an option and I didnt mind as much.

I also would prove a point, is easy to do. Meatman is full of shit and hyperboles.

Guest pocketrockets

My house is walking distance to the hard rock where you can get daily poker action.  I will set you up in my man cave where you will have a private entrance, pool access, and a fully stocked fridge. Only two (2) rules.  Hands off my daughters and no hard drugs in the house.  I will provide good bud though.

You are great man, what an offer, well, if I decide to go down that road hard drugs rule a must for me too, coke so expensive up there I have zero desire to have that vice there plus quality is shit, is pointless to move from coke capital CR to semi coke super expensive landing spot FL. Good bud nice, I can do a healthy living with MJ only, I mean goal is working and working out.

I would try and get hooked with a girl that is not one of your daughters immediately out of the plane, as you have described your daughters a man needs tons of will power or a nagging gf on top to be outta harms way with all-american blondes.

You are great man, what an offer, well, if I decide to go down that road hard drugs rule a must for me too, coke so expensive up there I have zero desire to have that vice there plus quality is shit, is pointless to move from coke capital CR to semi coke super expensive landing spot FL. Good bud nice, I can do a healthy living with MJ only, I mean goal is working and working out.

I would try and get hooked with a girl that is not one of your daughters immediately out of the plane, as you have described your daughters a man needs tons of will power or a nagging gf on top to be outta harms way with all-american blondes.

This post sounds like the ranting and raving of someone dying of an incurable disease that lacks the guts to kill themselves.

BOL on your chosen path...:cigar

Guest pocketrockets

I'm guessing a couple of my private messages would be platty worthy. Pearls is just sayin'

:laugh

Are you trying to awake my already lingering TRUST ISSUES?

:laugh

Are you trying to awake my already lingering TRUST ISSUES?

oh for sure. It wouldn't be hard at all for you to start platty threads with a forum full of horned up losers

I was referring to messages from one of you and it's not the one with trust issues...ha

Don't poke the Pearls.