"The Best of it" part 2/sequel. Who would/should it feature?

IAG

Would like to see durito screaming the F word over and over as the bets come in and muttering to himself about programming

Reno Marty with his calculator and BOL bets on baseball and snappy comments to the interviewer.

drinkyourmilkshake pontificating on life and gambling

Railbird watching West Coast basketball and FOX News on the split screen

MeatMan dialing for dollars.

Would like to see durito screaming the F word over and over as the bets come in and muttering to himself about programming

Reno Marty with his calculator and BOL bets on baseball and snappy comments to the interviewer.

drinkyourmilkshake pontificating on life and gambling

Railbird watching West Coast basketball and FOX News on the split screen

MeatMan dialing for dollars.

I don't sweat bets, I usually don't even check them till the morning. 

Fishead @ bingo on a mailer, Boats @ Branch w/ pull tabs, Deemer on phone checking rollover, Marty sweating contest play, PR waiting patiently for handout, Teddy starting another "Fun Contest", Shekky wondering what this gambling shit all about, Cop gambling there is one fukk out there for him, Gabe dressed in suit and tie looking down back of couch for coin to flip.

Should be good.

Guest pocketrockets

Fishead @ bingo on a mailer, Boats @ Branch w/ pull tabs, Deemer on phone checking rollover, Marty sweating contest play, PR waiting patiently for handout, Teddy starting another "Fun Contest", Shekky wondering what this gambling shit all about, Cop gambling there is one fukk out there for him, Gabe dressed in suit and tie looking down back of couch for coin to flip.

Should be good.

I dont like it when people call it handout. I see it as sponsorship. When PR hits big he will make everyone whole and then some more. And everybody will want to be PRs friend, even Deemah Sun.

Guest pocketrockets

Whole movie should be about me. It would be much more entertaining than that travesty they called a movie.

They already made a movie about you and is called Shallow Hal.

Whole movie should be about me. It would be much more entertaining than that travesty they called a movie.

It was OK...enjoyed Dink segments. I guess it was designed to be about all pros, but would've been more interesting had they incorporated some regular Joe forum degenerate types.

Would be have

Would be of absolutely zero interest to a non-gambler.