is this heaven?

sleepy

Not a single piece?

Wow.

Eat far too much myself.

In my 20s I ate it daily.

Now it's once every few weeks maybe.

No.  Sweets just haven't appealed to me since I was a kid.  Might have like a brownie every now and then or a milkshake 2x per year.  But rarely get the sweet tooth.

But its been a couple of decades since I actually bought "candy" or even a candy bar. 

No. Sweets just haven't appealed to me since I was a kid. Might have like a brownie every now and then or a milkshake 2x per year. But rarely get the sweet tooth.

But its been a couple of decades since I actually bought "candy" or even a candy bar.

Consider yourself lucky. If it wasn't for my love of sweets,

I'd have a MUCH easier time staying lean. I'm sure the weed doesn't help with the sweet cravings either.

Consider yourself lucky. If it wasn't for my love of sweets,

I'd have a MUCH easier time staying lean. I'm sure the weed doesn't help with the sweet cravings either.

Since August when football season started and I basically cut back to 1x per week with the beer, Ive cut 13 pounds.  7 more pounds to go to hit my 10 month goal.  7 pounds in 5 weeks.  I got this.   :hurray

Since August when football season started and I basically cut back to 1x per week with the beer, Ive cut 13 pounds. 7 more pounds to go to hit my 10 month goal. 7 pounds in 5 weeks. I got this. :hurray

Nice work , coach chubbs.

Down ~ 25 lbs since the start of the year myself. Haven't been dieting since early March but still exercising 4-5x a week.

Will start lifting and cutting back on eating all the junk at the start of May. That way I have a month or so to get ready for POOL season.

Haven't been dieting since early March but still exercising 4-5x a week.

Will start lifting and cutting back on eating all the junk at the start of May. That way I have a month or so to get ready for POOL season.

Ive never really "dieted".  I have always eaten fairly well.  Just been more disciplined with the beer.  

Have always worked out with the weights and kept my muscle mass.  Have been more disciplined with keeping the cardio in the routine.