is this heaven?

sleepy

I was 208. But like you, I'm 6-1. And with my frame and muscle build, I'm really not even fat at 208.

188 is the goal. The top of my 6 pack is coming in at 195...

Pretty similar.

I'm hovering around the low 180s and when I'm a little depleted I can see the top 4 abs.

Hard part for me is I need to get down to mid 160s for a full

6 pack. Not worth the effort at my age. I will try to lose maybe 5 more lbs of fat and put on a little muscle before summer so I at look better.

Pretty similar.

I'm hovering around the low 180s and when I'm a little depleted I can see the top 4 abs.

Hard part for me is I need to get down to mid 160s for a full

6 pack. Not worth the effort at my age. I will try to lose maybe 5 more lbs of fat and put on a little muscle before summer so I at look better.

I'll post a shirtless selfie for Billy and LCD when I hit the 180's so they can GAWK at it. 

:scooter

I'm a daily drinker that stopped for a couple weeks when I was combating illness. The cravings for sweets to make up for the sugars from alcohol was unbelievable.

I rarely eat any candy/desserts, but I've found myself eating multiple crap daily. It's gotten so bad that I've been eating the 580 calorie Honey Buns out of the vending machine at work every morning, even though they taste like shit. Thank God I'm starting to feel better.

I'm a daily drinker that stopped for a couple weeks when I was combating illness. The cravings for sweets to make up for the sugars from alcohol was unbelievable.

I rarely eat any candy/desserts, but I've found myself eating multiple crap daily. It's gotten so bad that I've been eating the 580 calorie Honey Buns out of the vending machine at work every morning, even though they taste like shit. Thank God I'm starting to feel better.

Get well soon.

BFOer.  

unreal, spent $40 on candy yesterday

Can't be heaven.  Heaven has 72 virgins for each and every male that makes it there.  Therefore, Heaven HAS to be chock full of virgins - no room to move around the candy store.

These Arabs were supposed to be good at math - don't know how they figure each and every male can have 72 virgins when the male/female ratio here on good ole Earth is about even.  Unless ALL women are allowed into Heaven, and only ONE male for each 72 females ( that never had sex while alive ).  Which means very, very, very, very few men make it to Heaven.  Sorority City.