Need Fishhead feelings on the growth of Southern Vegas

Vegashopeful

Since I live in this area where construction of the Starr-Interchange is currently happening, what kind of growth is expected for this area. Widening Las Vegas Blvd to 3 lanes each and connecting Starr Ave to Southern Highlands to access of I-15, I heard about the possibility of a new resort to be build when the Starr-Interchange is complete.

Yep, still growing, has been for a long time... I remember when the world ended at Fort Apache and Sahara.. Russell Road was as far south with a paved road... Ann Road was it up north... And no such thing as the 215...

I remember the west side ended at Sahara and the Electric Company .....only things near Ann Road was Taylor's Steak House, Los Rancheros, and Craig Ranch Golf Course....this was 1980 when I delivered beer in Vegas.....was really easy to go east and west back then....you had to go on Sahara, Charleston, Flamingo, and Tropicana....only 225,000 people back then....

Desert Inn is the best east/west road in Las Vegas at this time and anytime one can catch the 215 you will be better off for doing so.. And that my friends is all the top secrets I'm giving out.. You know us advantage travelers can not and will not share all the tricks of traveling through LV...

JT

FH

BAUS

And all other Merry Men!!!

Desert Inn is the best east/west road in Las Vegas at this time and anytime one can catch the 215 you will be better off for doing so.. And that my friends is all the top secrets I'm giving out.. You know us advantage travelers can not and will not share all the tricks of traveling through LV...

JT

FH

BAUS

And all other Merry Men!!!

Work near DI and Valley View. Easy access to the 15 at either Sahara or Spring Mountain or can travel home straight up DI. Only part of the job I like is the easy commute.

There is going to be a mini-boom in the next few years with all the construction jobs available.  Lots of opportunity out there.

Two massive projects with Raiders stadium and the mega-Convention Center are about ready to go.

Add Resorts World project to the mix as well.