WVU

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest boatboatboat

At fatherhood. There might be a couple good dads out there, but none better than ole WVU. Just an observation I thought you guys should know if you didn't already.

My daughter may disagree

Good morning and happy Father's Day! I made you a card but I forgot to send it back with mom. I would have just bought you one from the store yesterday, but it didn't mean the same thing so I said to heck with it and decided to just send you a text anyways. I want to thank you for being what I need, but not always want in life. You are serious and stern when need be, you give me blunt and honest advice, and you keep me in check. I value that more than ever as I grow older. I wanted to say that on Friday when I was at the wedding all I could think about was the father daughter dance with you that I will hopefully have someday. I laughed at the thought of us dancing to the oompa-loompa song and Puff the Magic dragon. I have known that those two songs will be our dance since I even knew what a wedding was... I'm so thankful to have a father who makes me laugh, feel safe, and that would do literally anything he can to make my life the best life possible. I love you, Dad.. Happy Father's Day.

My daughter may disagree

Good morning and happy Father's Day! I made you a card but I forgot to send it back with mom. I would have just bought you one from the store yesterday, but it didn't mean the same thing so I said to heck with it and decided to just send you a text anyways. I want to thank you for being what I need, but not always want in life. You are serious and stern when need be, you give me blunt and honest advice, and you keep me in check. I value that more than ever as I grow older. I wanted to say that on Friday when I was at the wedding all I could think about was the father daughter dance with you that I will hopefully have someday. I laughed at the thought of us dancing to the oompa-loompa song and Puff the Magic dragon. I have known that those two songs will be our dance since I even knew what a wedding was... I'm so thankful to have a father who makes me laugh, feel safe, and that would do literally anything he can to make my life the best life possible. I love you, Dad.. Happy Father's Day.

Thank you for sharing this. It made me cry.

May God raise more loving fathers which our world so desperately needs.

Guest boatboatboat

She got off track a month or so ago. Was somewhat confrontational. 

All worked out.

This was her way of saying she understood my intervening and that while it isn't the easiest path the best path is to keep your eye on the prize, be persistent and put your self in position to reach your goals. 

My daughter may disagree

Beautiful.

Thanks, bookie. Same to you. Go enjoy a nice game of horse with your kids.

I'm sure BB has been throwing it off the backboard and throwing it down hard on the 8' rim since early am.......says if the church people complain he'll just park all his law mowers around their house so the flock will have to walk 3 blocks to church....

My daughter may disagree

Weave...

We need Diabler and BFO in here arguing the case for each other being co-best dads...

Ohhhhh Diabler I can stil, see the gleam in your child's eye when he looked thru the glass from the sidewalk as we pounded beers.........Ohhhhh no BFO it was you he was staring at, I know he only knew you from a wave at a distance but he told me as I stumbled home drunk that you were like his 2nd father....

(Same time).....Hold me!!!!

We need Diabler and BFO in here arguing the case for each other being co-best dads...

Ohhhhh Diabler I can stil, see the gleam in your child's eye when he looked thru the glass from the sidewalk as we pounded beers.........Ohhhhh no BFO it was you he was staring at, I know he only knew you from a wave at a distance but he told me as I stumbled home drunk that you were like his 2nd father....

(Same time).....Hold me!!!!

Would have maybe been kinda funny if Bfo was a father..