Poker Vlog in Detroit

Guest pocketrockets

fuck, so where is cheap in Canada?

Compared to Toronto everywhere is cheap but Montreal is ALOT more affordable than Toronto.

I'd recommend it over Toronto for those on a budget.

Broads in Montreal are alot easier to approach and much less inhibited thanks to their liberal French heritage.

I think you'd like Montreal.

what about Vancouver?

Just as expensive as Toronto. Even more expensive actually.

For big cities Montreal is the cheapest, then you have to look at other smaller cities.

You could stay in southwestern Ontario near the USA(like here in Windsor) much cheaper but it won't have the action you probably want.

Guest pocketrockets

I dont think he does that no... but of all the videos ive seen I notice he profits 4/5 even if its small... had a couple of huge scores in the last month tho... I find it curious he has zero interest in online poker...

Regardless his videos are so well done and well edited they have great entertaining value all results aside!

I dont think he does that no... but of all the videos ive seen I notice he profits 4/5 even if its small... had a couple of huge scores in the last month tho... I find it curious he has zero interest in online poker...

Regardless his videos are so well done and well edited they have great entertaining value all results aside!

I'm surprised he is allowed to do what he does.  Where does he put the camera to get away with it?